Ultras/Holligans

No one can touch the english when push comes to shove.

:lol:

tell me more then mate..........

Research some stuff from Eastern Europe if you like, the English have nothing on those guys.

Propa nawty lads.

No respectable English Mob has ever had a 2nd prize against them, same goes when the national teams meet. Don't believe shit you see with that prick Danny Dyer etc

No one can touch the english when push comes to shove.

:lol:

tell me more then mate..........

Research some stuff from Eastern Europe if you like, the English have nothing on those guys.

Propa nawty lads.

No respectable English Mob has ever had a 2nd prize against them, same goes when the national teams meet. Don't believe shit you see with that prick Danny Dyer etc

The same guy who interviews the right propa English lads ? :lol:

No 'respectable English mob' has ever had second prize because they just don't show up.

And I understand that perfectly, these are groups that can call up a few thousand people willing to tear your head off, no sane person would go up against that.

Teams like Partizan Belgrade, Hajduk Split, Dinamo zagreb,... have some nutcases in their support

I like Danny Dyer.

The Dutch are game lads.Italians can do it as can Eastern Europes finest.

Certain firms have no morals and it's not just a tear up with other guys ,it can become deadly and that's not what it's all about.

I like Danny Dyer.

Certain firms have no morals and it's not just a tear up with other guys ,it can become deadly and that's not what it's all about.

My point exactly, over there (Eastern Europese) it's not just fighting, they will kill you if they get a chance.

Same in South America.

No 'respectable English mob' has ever had second prize because they just don't show up.

And I understand that perfectly, these are groups that can call up a few thousand people willing to tear your head off, no sane person would go up against that.

Teams like Partizan Belgrade, Hajduk Split, Dinamo zagreb,... have some nutcases in their support

You do not have the first clue about what you are talking about mate.

I like Danny Dyer.

The Dutch are not game, i lived in Rotterdam for 4 years, 3 years i had a season at feyenoord. I saw some of thier "off's" and they are laughable compared to what happens in the UK. They use weapons and throw stuff, when it comes to hand to hand they are shit, same with the eastern Euros

Ah, I'm sorry Mr Hooligan Expert :lol:

Why don't you take a trip to Croatia then and find out ?

Hell, even Poland would be good enough.

edit: You seem to live in this nice world where English hooligans still only use fists ? They use weapons as much as the next country.

Maybe you are the one who needs a quick reality check :)

I've been and seen it first hand :clap:

I like Danny Dyer.

The Dutch are not game, i lived in Rotterdam for 4 years, 3 years i had a season at feyenoord. I saw some of thier "off's" and they are laughable compared to what happens in the UK. They use weapons and throw stuff, when it comes to hand to hand they are shit, same with the eastern Euros

I came up against Feyenoord when we played them in 2001 or so and they had a big crew and your right they do have a tendancy to throw things and run but they had quite a few game lads that night.

Eastern Europeans use weapons and canny fight .

I've been and seen it first hand :clap:

And yet you claim they would get done by any decent English group ?

Pay better attention next time ;)

Ultras and hooligans are two totally seperate and different things.

No they're not, Ultras are just wanker hooligans using the guise of football support to peddle their violence and aggression. Football could do without their type.

Albion rovers got a CRAZY FIRM.

Seriously, firs they lure you into their shite stadium, rape yer wallet for ticket money, make you fall asleep by watching the football, then throw you back onto the street!

Seriously, crazy crazy motherfuckers.

No they're not, Ultras are just wanker hooligans using the guise of football support to peddle their violence and aggression. Football could do without their type.

Yeah right :lol:

Yeah right :lol:

Glad you agree.