The Official viel glück HSV thread

Good luck to them and out of curiosity say we played them in a CL game would you be able to sit in the home end with the gers top on and sing away.

At a few rangers games i have been next to away fans in the home end. Most recent the liverppol friendly and it was 4 boys aged from 13-21 and they all had liverpool tops on but they covered them up and were very quiet my dad said take your jackets off and cheer for liverpool no one will mind.

Good luck to them and out of curiosity say we played them in a CL game would you be able to sit in the home end with the gers top on and sing away.

At a few rangers games i have been next to away fans in the home end. Most recent the liverppol friendly and it was 4 boys aged from 13-21 and they all had liverpool tops on but they covered them up and were very quiet my dad said take your jackets off and cheer for liverpool no one will mind.

I've always wondered about that because we don't actually have segregated crowds here because you never get trouble at games.

I think UEFA wants segragated crowds, but should you get a ticket for their end I doubt someone would bother, unless you start insulting them.

I think UEFA wants segragated crowds, but should you get a ticket for their end I doubt someone would bother, unless you start insulting them.

...don't mention the war :ph34r: