Who in the team at the moment is Rangers class . . .

BLUEDIGNITY

Boogie.

Mendes and Davis when on form (which is not recently).

Neither Mendes or Davis are consistent enough Eh ! I'm getting to the stage but that only Boyd is Rangers class, the only one pulling away from the pack with his goalscoring. ! :sherlock:

McGregor, Bougherra, Thomson, Mendes, Davis.

Possibles could be Lafferty and Fleck

These would be my picks too. I would class Lafferty, Edu, Fleck and Aaron as probables.

When Thomson is fit I don't think we have had as good or as strong a midfield since Advocaat left.

Would like to see a 4-3-3 next season, Thomson + Mendes with Davis/Fleck ahead.

It seems like years that some of us have been saying that the nucleus of a good team is there, whilst we won't have loads to spend we need to add quality, quantity has been accepted as not working and ends up costing us more.

Would like to see a 4-3-3 next season, Thomson + Mendes with Davis/Fleck ahead.

That's something I'd like to see too. Lafferty leading the line with either Beasley/Aaron supporting his left and Davis/Naismith/Novo.

I'd love for Fleck to get his chance in a more central role.

Given the way we've trailed the tims over the last few seasons it's difficult to pin down exactly what Rangers class is these days. All down the years we have at various times, the early 80's being a prime example, had some utter dross playing in a Rangers jersey. Anyone it could be argued who is lucky enough to wear the jersey is Rangers class, that doesn't mean however that they are good enough to be accepted by the supporters. I think we need to take a wee step back and consider that what we might have once upon a time considered to be Rangers class is no longer relevant. I think we need to be looking along the lines of who out there is better than what we've got and could be brought to the club. Class has been very much in short supply for some time now.

Boogie.

Neither Mendes or Davis are consistent enough Eh ! I'm getting to the stage but that only Boyd is Rangers class, the only one pulling away from the pack with his goalscoring. ! :sherlock:

I forgot about Thomson to be honest, he is probably in there.

Boogie.

I forgot about Thomson to be honest, he is probably in there.

Yeah he's there but let's wait and see how he is when he comes back ! :sherlock:

If we win the league this year does that make the team the same as great double winning teams of the past? I don't get this rangers class rubbish, if they win the league and do well does anyone really care if they would have got in another team decades ago?

Well Boyd is a World class finisher so I guess anyone who is World Class at something (to do with football) is Rangers Class.

Apart from Boyd, theres Bougherra and Thomson.

On their day Mendes and Davis can be but thats a very rare occasion.

The standard since Advocaat left has dropped drastically so we've done well to reach a UEFA Cup final.