Dundee Utd Game

Jambo

Just recieved an e-mail from Rangers saying i have been allocated a ticket for the away match with Dundee Utd.

It has made me so happy, as i geniuley believe we will win the league that day.

Anyone else get one?

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I ordered mine off dundee utd but they sent it recorded delivery and it came today but got the 'sorry you where out' letter cos nobody was in so need to wait untill tomorrow to get them now :anguish:

Just recieved an e-mail from Rangers saying i have been allocated a ticket for the away match with Dundee Utd.

It has made me so happy, as i geniuley believe we will win the league that day.

Anyone else get one?

kinning park loyal invoke new rule where any member who gets ticket thru ticket office has to give it up for a ballot

well 1 can but try :P

I sold one for this game today on the board. It sold it within a minute litterally.

See if you get any more mate give me a shout, I have a feeling our RSC will struggle to get tickets for everyone for this game.

No bother mate.

Do you still want FM, i can meet you at the hearts game

I sold one for this game today on the board. It sold it within a minute litterally.

See if you get any more mate give me a shout, I have a feeling our RSC will struggle to get tickets for everyone for this game.

No bother mate.

Aye mate. A will PM you my number and you can text me on Sunday. I stand outside the Ladbrookes along from the subway station at Ibrox, where abouts do you go to the ground from? What side?

No bother mate.

Aye mate. A will PM you my number and you can text me on Sunday. I stand outside the Ladbrookes along from the subway station at Ibrox, where abouts do you go to the ground from? What side?

I sit in govan mate but go buy ladbrokes and any chance you could put a bet on for me.