Eggert Jonsson

super hans

did he not get sent off against the tims at tynecastle earlier this season,

if it was him then no ta, he was rank rotten that day

Nah that was Zaliukas.

cheers

dont want him then

as for jonsson? i dunno, could we afford him?

Obviously it depends on qualifying for the CL and getting rid of fringe players, a la Beasley, Hemdani etc.

I think £1m would secure his services, but you never know as Romanov is a ruthless bastard. Is either-footed and can play anywhere apart from in goals and up-front, so would be a very useful addition.

did he not get sent off against the tims at tynecastle earlier this season,

if it was him then no ta, he was rank rotten that day

Nah that was Zaliukas.

I am actually a fan of Zaliukas. Saw him on a few ocassions and been impressed everytime.

Not seen enough of Jonson though.

It would be a gamble, imo.

He certainly wouldn't be better than the central midfielders we have just now.

In theory, if we had 4 center mids; Thomson, Davis, Mendes and Edu for the start of next season I'd be happy with that, any injuries that occured could be filled by either of the two non-playing center mids or a youth player. Not forgetting McCulloch, who for some reason the managerial team rates :anguish:

It would be a gamble, imo.

He certainly wouldn't be better than the central midfielders we have just now.

In theory, if we had 4 center mids; Thomson, Davis, Mendes and Edu for the start of next season I'd be happy with that, any injuries that occured could be filled by either of the two non-playing center mids or a youth player. Not forgetting McCulloch, who for some reason the managerial team rates :anguish:

He can play anywhere in defence as well.

I've kept an eye on him at Hearts and he can actually play all of these postions well, he's not one of these "jack of all trades" like McCulloch who is passable in each position.

He struggles to get in the Hearts team - it's a no for me. Just another mediocre SPL player who is not good enough for Rangers.