Hibs away money?

Just checking to see if any bears who have applied have heard anything or had money taken from their account.

The closing date was last Monday(27/4) and i thought we would have heard by now with the game 12 days away.

I e-mailed Judith Ireland(must be a made up name) at Hibs on Wednesday but have had no reply.

Just checking to see if any bears who have applied have heard anything or had money taken from their account.

The closing date was last Monday(27/4) and i thought we would have heard by now with the game 12 days away.

I e-mailed Judith Ireland(must be a made up name) at Hibs on Wednesday but have had no reply.

she has stole your money but our back up tickets are sorted i believe ;)

I'm starting to think i'm a bit gullible Den as my dosh seems to 'get knocked' quite often even amongst my so-called mates.

I'll need to keep an eye on one or two at the dinner next week.

I'm starting to think i'm a bit gullible Den as my dosh seems to 'get knocked' quite often even amongst my so-called mates.

I'll need to keep an eye on one or two at the dinner next week.

when you pay me for your ticket you may get in :P

Its the same as the last time the application terms and condtions clearly state:

Tickets shall be withdrawn for chrome domes. Any applications for briefs by members of the public who wear t-shirts as arab scarves will immediately be shredded.

Its the same as the last time the application terms and condtions clearly state:

Tickets shall be withdrawn for chrome domes. Any applications for briefs by members of the public who wear t-shirts as arab scarves will immediately be shredded.

i would concur as im sporting an afro this week

You know me well Wilfred!