A big thank to the Union Bears

I would like to thank the Union Bears especiallly Jiminez, Parkhead Bear and any other UB's on the forum for a fantatstic night. Good laugh with the races and a good wee sash bash. Great group of guys and they really worked hard for the night to be a good one. Any bears that didnt make it missed out on a great night.

Cheers guys

parkheadbear getting his piece out topped it off :D

A wee thank you to the CDL in attendance too. Goes without saying we are greatful to RM for sponsoring a race and helping make the night a good success.

Bloody good night all round, we made plenty of cash and every penny will be put towards displays.

Was a craking night (tu) Won a bottle of vodka and a bottle of rum aswell. Just gave it too the barmaids though!.

Good to put some faces to names and meet all the guys involved. Seen a bit more of parkhead_bear than I was expecting though :lol:

A wee thank you to the CDL in attendance too. Goes without saying we are greatful to RM for sponsoring a race and helping make the night a good success.

Bloody good night all round, we made plenty of cash and every penny will be put towards displays.

will we be seeing any displays before the end of the season?????

Sounds like parkhead bears idea of a display was a bit different from what everyone else was thinking :anguish:

Very much so but when offered £300 for my group i had to do my duty :D

Cheers for the support guys we are very thankful and to the posted asking about displays. Yes we have a couple of things lined up for the end of the season.

Sounds like parkhead bears idea of a display was a bit different from what everyone else was thinking :anguish:

Cheers for the support guys we are very thankful and to the posted asking about displays. Yes we have a couple of things lined up for the end of the season.

Did you get your tadger out for 300 quid

He was bollock naked before the guy had even finished his sentence :pipe: He heard £300 and whipped them off instantly!

Credit to him! Couldn't knock back £300.

He was bollock naked before the guy had even finished his sentence (pipe) He heard £300 and whipped them all off :lol:.

Credit to him! Couldn't knock back £300.

Honestly why did this guy pick him.

Sounds like this guy is a bit gay paying men to strip

doh.

Forgot to offer massive thanks to the Glaswegian, their support ensured the night was a complete success and the painting they donated was absolutely top drawer.

Three cheers for the best Rangers bar out there!

doh.

Forgot to offer massive thanks to the Glaswegian, their support ensured the night was a complete success and the painting they donated was absolutely top drawer.

Three cheers for the best Rangers bar out there!

Wasn't at the race night but the glaswegian is where i and my supporters bus go before every home game and its the best place to be before the games. Great atmopshere all the time no matter who we are playing.