Vintage Rangers Memorabilia

McBoyd

Excellent especially the cards, Got a few handbooks in front of me just now from 75 through to 84 and Rangers players capped to youth level plus reserve goals scored ? Why was this publication allowed to disappear ? :sherlock:

Excellent especially the cards, Got a few handbooks in front of me just now from 75 through to 84 and Rangers players capped to youth level plus reserve goals scored ? Why was this publication allowed to disappear ? :sherlock:

"Playing For Rangers" was allowed to disappear mate. Not enough people cherish our club's rich history I'm afraid.

"Playing For Rangers" was allowed to disappear mate. Not enough people cherish our club's rich history I'm afraid.

Shocking when you think of it, these publications registered tours the lot, I bet the vaults at Ibrox haven't even got half of it ! :sherlock:

Shocking when you think of it, these publications registered tours the lot, I bet the vaults at Ibrox haven't even got half of it ! :sherlock:

the complete history covers most but only thing i dont like about it is that it dosent give scorers for opposition

the complete history covers most but only thing i dont like about it is that it dosent give scorers for opposition

F*** the opposition especially the bheggars,the sheep and Alloa Athletic!

Barratt Card 1956

2bf2_12.jpg

I just won this on ebay for 50p :21:

Original (printed in) 1899 History of Rangers FC

BPe2JwB2kKGrHgoH-CMEjlLl0rDjBJzlD1N.jpgBPfGhgBGkKGrHgoH-CQEjlLl1C88BJzlEP1.jpg

And i didn't win this as the item was already won a few days ago, but i contacted the seller and they said they'd send me some high res scans, brilliant :21::D