Original (printed in) 1899 History of The Rangers FC

McBoyd

FFS. Where did you get that from?

Mitchell Library?

Excellent

It was going on ebay, i didn't win and get the original but i did get some scans of the original sent kindly by the seller :)

Fantastic read, cheers posting it McBoyd. One question I have is where was the Burnbank that Rangers once played at? I have a feeling its in Woodlands cos there's the burnbank bowling club. Anyone shed light on this for me please?

FFS. Where did you get that from?

Mitchell Library?

Excellent

It was going on ebay, i didn't win and get the original but i did get some scans of the original sent kindly by the seller :)

I noticed another thread in which you mentioned the e bay thing after I posted the question.

How much was it selling for?

Fantastic read, cheers posting it McBoyd. One question I have is where was the Burnbank that Rangers once played at? I have a feeling its in Woodlands cos there's the burnbank bowling club. Anyone shed light on this for me please?

http://maps.google.co.uk/maps?f=q&sour...299999999999995

This is the modern day where it was.

Between Dunearn Street and (what was then Blythswood Drive) and is now Woodlands Drive.

Although, the tennaments were either built after the ground (on top of it) or there is a grass ground in the center of the tennament buildings?

Nice one McBoyd, aye knew it'd be in that area, lived just round the corner from that in 1st year. I think though the club should put some sort of a plaque up to show where they used to play. Our history is not something that the club are keen to exploit and I think that is a crying shame. Good work again McBoyd :clap:

Nice one McBoyd, aye knew it'd be in that area, lived just round the corner from that in 1st year. I think though the club should put some sort of a plaque up to show where they used to play. Our history is not something that the club are keen to exploit and I think that is a crying shame. Good work again McBoyd :clap:

Yeh, i don't know why that it is!

Thats why i'm doing it :craphead::P