Congratualtions Glentoran

I WAS AT THE OVAL YESTERDAY TO SEE GLENTORAN PIP LINFIELD IN A GREAT CLIMAX TO THE LEAQUE, IT WAS A BIT NERVE WRECKING BUT I WOULD SETTLE FOR IT IF THE BEARS COULD DO THE SAME, COME ON YE GERS TODAY.

I WAS AT THE OVAL YESTERDAY TO SEE GLENTORAN PIP LINFIELD IN A GREAT CLIMAX TO THE LEAQUE, IT WAS A BIT NERVE WRECKING BUT I WOULD SETTLE FOR IT IF THE BEARS COULD DO THE SAME, COME ON YE GERS TODAY.

:(

mon the gers!

A 'rangers fan' happy that Linfield lost the league? :anguish:

Linfield aren't the only "proddie" team.

I remember back in the sixties,Glentoran came to Ibrox and their fans had union flags hanging over the stand,giving it the sash and the billy boys. (tu)

^^^ :lol::anguish:

Gutted :( iv been in the cock and hens pub in the mornin of the twelth the last two years and the banters quality (tu) Mon the linfield but :D

mmm, i thought you would have wanted linfield to win the league!!

aw well, seems not! iam not really bothered to be honest lol

as long as we win the league :)

personally im happy Linfield didnt win the league

it only moves their title record closer to ours

Spot on. Fuckin 2-bob mob taking our record? Cheeky cunts.

yea a RANGERS fan. I am fed up with some people seeming to think because you support rangers you should support linfield as well. I bet you are one of these idiots i see at ibrox all the time with linfield colours on. Pisses me off, if you go to ibrox you wear rangers colours or none at all.

I was very disappointed to see the Glens welcome Septic to their ground for a "friendly". That strengthened by preference for Linfield over them, even though they are still a "proddie" team, whatever that means.

But cracking point that we dont want linfield nicking our record (tu)

:lol: Im a Rangers fan and I'm delighted that Linfield lost the league. My dad's family are all Glentoran fans and they are a protestant team in the exact same way that Linfield are. There are many fans of other Irish clubs who will be Rangers fans as well who don't want Linfield to win the league.

But for now I feel your pain, but IM glad that our world record 51 is still safe.

P.S. The last time the Glens won the league was 2005 and before that 2003........an omen perhaps :craphead:

yea a RANGERS fan. I am fed up with some people seeming to think because you support rangers you should support linfield as well. I bet you are one of these idiots i see at ibrox all the time with linfield colours on. Pisses me off, if you go to ibrox you wear rangers colours or none at all.

good stuff mark

remember trying to get my mate to go to gers friendly with linfield

as a glens fan he nearly got us arrested