Did Daily make a pass today?

Rennie

There was a Blind guy in the club deck that was screaming for Dailly to get substituted today.

Dailly did one good thing today and block a shot from 8 yards out and he was out of position for it. Any manager would have taken him off but not our walter, who will not listen to the fans.

There was an easy solution move whittaker to right back, smith to left back and novo subbed in for dailly to left mid. It doesn't take a genius to work this out.

Good to see Lafferty back! Stand up for the Ulster men!

WATP!

BUt.. he was outdone today by a certain Mr. Steven Davis. Absolute garbage. Dailly had a better match than Davis.

No chance, Ok davis had a poor game but he done better in the second half. Daily was shocking throughout, You could hear aww the groans in the crowd when he got the ball :lol:

BUt.. he was outdone today by a certain Mr. Steven Davis. Absolute garbage. Dailly had a better match than Davis.

Did you see daily tryin to cross a ball into the box couldnt do it to save himself,Davis wasnt the best but i felt 10 times more confident when Davis had the ball than when Daily had it.

No chance, Ok davis had a poor game but he done better in the second half. Daily was shocking throughout, You could hear aww the groans in the crowd when he got the ball :lol:

the groans from the crowd were a disgrace no wonder he makes mistakes he must be a bag of nerves everytime he gets the ball

i know hes not a great player but hes still got a rangers shirt on and the reason stevie smith doesn t play at left back is that walter

thinks hes too small to play there and i agree

what about mendes today? he seems to get worse with every game completely anonymous does he ever win a 50 50 tackle?

i thought it was funny near the end of the game n every cunt groaned and moaned when the ball went to daily

Aye if a wisny too busy biting ma nails a would have probably laughed.

the groans from the crowd were a disgrace no wonder he makes mistakes he must be a bag of nerves everytime he gets the ball

i know hes not a great player but hes still got a rangers shirt on

Here Here

Steven Davis looked Psih coz he didn't have an option to pass today. Dailly wouldn't run the overlap coz he plays ultra defensive. He invited the wingers into the box when hearts were attacking and he nearly gave away a penalty (hand ball in the box)

When Miller came on he moved out to the right and Davis had more of an option to pass to. We looked more positive when Miler/Davis were playin off each other than Dailly/Davis