Do i see a different steve davis

he is bloody woeful, never passed to blue jersey all game

and has been stinking for months now.

IMHO = waste of money.

don't you think he played a lot better when he moved into central MF last week when Mendes got injured?

i think he played better but not great - not better than edu.

not been a huge fan of him so far. he's brillient on his day, just a pity "his day" is once in every 5/6 games

IMHO = waste of money.

don't you think he played a lot better when he moved into central MF last week when Mendes got injured?

45 minutes in a season does not make a difference

we expect a lot more from him, he looks totally disinterested on the right

img_18.jpg

:lol: that sums it up well

I find him, in general, disappointing. The fact he cant hold his position leaves us exposed down the right. Seems unwilling/unable to take on or beat a man out wide. But, hes popular so, most people use the "out of position" excuse :lol:

Much better in the centre. Folk say "He's shite, everyone uses the out of position excuse", sorry but would you expect Weir or Dailly to excel upfront? No you wouldn't, playing Right Wing and centre midfield are two totally different thing.=s.

img_18.jpg

I find him, in general, disappointing. The fact he cant hold his position leaves us exposed down the right. Seems unwilling/unable to take on or beat a man out wide. But, hes popular so, most people use the "out of position" excuse :lol:

as i said to my mate earlier, the only reason Davis doesnt get as much stick for his performances as he should is because hes an ulstermsn and that alone means he can do no wrong in some folks eyes regardless of how disinterested he looks on the pitch

img_18.jpg

as i said to my mate earlier, the only reason Davis doesnt get as much stick for his performances as he should is because hes an ulstermsn and that alone means he can do no wrong in some folks eyes regardless of how disinterested he looks on the pitch

sure look at the abuse lafferty was getin earlier on in the season an hes an ulsterman

img_18.jpg

sure look at the abuse lafferty was getin earlier on in the season an hes an ulsterman

Lafferty is a different case though, Davis set such a high standard with his performaces last season that now its murder having to watch him at times, Lafferty was getting stick for not settling as soon as he arrived, he has barely started a game let alone show us how good he is/isnt

IMHO = waste of money.

I think you have been on the glue mate. Davis is an outstanding player.

IMHO = waste of money.

Davis IS an outstanding player, hes just not proved it recently

hes not a waste of money IMO (tu) just wrongly utilised and totally disinterested just now

IMHO = waste of money.

far from it china,

a just says it likes a see's it

Davis looks anything but disinterested IMO, and while I'd agree he'd be far more effective in the middle of the park I am at a loss for words how anyone can be questioning his committment.

today's performance was shocking, i cringed everytime he gave dailly the ball instead of taking the ball and doing something creative himself, the crowd were on dailly's back from the off and no wonder he was just as bad as davis. neither wanted to take charge and make decsions!!!

he needs to turn up this saturday coming. no excuses. he should be played in the c.m i.m.o to get the best out of him.