Word on the street.....

no shocks with brown getting player of the year (its been fact since december if not before)

or mendes goal of the season (belter)

but i think Csaba Laszlo should have got manager of the year. fuck knows how chesney got manager of the year, what a joke, he has done nothin to deserve it.

but i think Csaba Laszlo should have got manager of the year. fuck knows how chesney got manager of the year, what a joke, he has done nothin to deserve it.

That will depend on us or them being top on the 23rd May. If its them, then he deserves it in my book (tu)

is that Stricken has just been named Manager of the year. :anguish:

Who the fuck decides to have these awards in May when there is still 2 trophies to be won. Its a disgrace. (tu)

Scott Brown is POTY and James McCarthy is YPOTY according to my mole.... :sherlock:

All confirmed. Still cant get my head around a manager winning the MOTY yet only picking up the CIS Cup.... Its ludicrous. :anguish:

http://www.guardian.co.uk/sport/2009/may/0...tic-player-year

Players player night is now a bheggar night out, as reflected in 6 years winners, when, even Fernandos award was made a joint winner. It's rotten to the core like them ! :sherlock:

2003–04 ENG Sutton, ChrisChris Sutton Celtic

2004–05 NED Ricksen, FernandoFernando Ricksen (joint winner) Rangers

2004–05 WAL Hartson, JohnJohn Hartson (joint winner) Celtic SFWA

2005–06 SCO Maloney, ShaunShaun Maloney Celtic SYPY [15]

2006–07 JPN Nakamura, ShunsukeShunsuke Nakamura Celtic SFWA

2007–08 IRL McGeady, AidenAiden McGeady Celtic SYPY [16]

The Strachan award for MOTY can only be because timmy has been top of the league almost exclusively since October last year. We've managed about 2 full weeks on top in that time.

As for Lazlow, his absence from the nominations was very odd, but Hearts are an unpopular team with the 'establishment' so maybe it's not that shocking.