6 game without BF and AM

Rennie

and 6 wins

i dont know what this means but its quite a run we are on when i thought we would be fucked without them both.

hopefully we can keep it up

:gerbad:

I actually think Walter has played a massive part in our recent good run.

His man management skills are always talked about as being his strongest point and I actually think that he has managed to use all those skills and the whole boozegate situation to galvanise the squad and bring them together.

I actually think Walter has played a massive part in our recent good run.

His man management skills are always talked about as being his strongest point and I actually think that he has managed to use all those skills and the whole boozegate situation to galvanise the squad and bring them together.

This is a fair assessment I would say

Boozegate was also going to be something that was either going to tear the team apart, or spring the squad on a winning streak, thankfully it's been the latter.

I feel much more confident in our ability to win games since they both got dropped. I think it's due to a combination of the fact that Smith dealt with the episode very well, and that we're just a better team without Ferguson.

As a team we are poor and yes we are winning games, but watching our midfield we could do with barry back to keep hold of the ball and make passes. :)

I feel much more confident in our ability to win games since they both got dropped. I think it's due to a combination of the fact that Smith dealt with the episode very well, and that we're just a better team without Ferguson.

As a team we are poor and yes we are winning games, but watching our midfield we could do with barry back to keep hold of the ball and make passes. :)

I don't want to kick the guy when he's down, but we've won 6 games in a row, must be doing something right!

i'd love to see fergie start doing that again but for me, this season the game is passing him by

previous injuries etc may have finally taken its toll on him, he probably sees it himself that the midfield is playing a lot better without him

I dont know if the midfield is playing better without him - I think Bazza would be better than S Smith - but for me the main difference is Boyd and Velicka up front. Both are natural scorers and Velicka adds strength and punch.

I dont know if the midfield is playing better without him - I think Bazza would be better than S Smith - but for me the main difference is Boyd and Velicka up front. Both are natural scorers and Velicka adds strength and punch.

I wouldn't be playing Barry out left though :craphead:

But i have to totally agree with you about Boyd and Velicka, seems to me that Boyd isn't worrying as much about flinging himself about as much and concentrating more on his positioning again. They may be slow but they've got the strength for the Scottish game and both are pretty deadly in the box. If Walter would play a couple of natural pacey wingers then i could see this partnership really working.

I wouldn't be playing Barry out left though :craphead:

But i have to totally agree with you about Boyd and Velicka, seems to me that Boyd isn't worrying as much about flinging himself about as much and concentrating more on his positioning again. They may be slow but they've got the strength for the Scottish game and both are pretty deadly in the box. If Walter would play a couple of natural pacey wingers then i could see this partnership really working.

Need to bring in Beasley or aaron then or Lafferty who did well when he came on today.

I actually don't mind Lafferty out left, he makes excellent runs left or down the middle and is good with the ball at his feet. Plus i reckon him and Whittaker would have that side sorted.