Manager of the Year award

i think Lazlo or billy reid were more deserving of it than either old firm manager. Unless an old firm manager wins the treble i dont think they should ever get the award. They are expected to win trophies each season so i dont see why they should get a moty award for winning a trophy. People like Lazlo who have transformed a bottom 6 team last season into the best team outside the old firm or Billy Reid who has taken a newly promoted team to 8th in the spl are far more deserving of the award imo.

The old firm, (if such a thing exists) will have won everything between them, hearts will have won fuck all as usual.

Chesney won it because the majority of players in Scotland are either aircraft carriers or Rangers haters.

I also hate the term "old firm" if we must be mentioned in the same breath as them, it should be Rangers and Celtic, I can't accept being grouped together with the Bheasts.

Another reason why scum manager and scum player won of the year awards was their lot vote for their own, ours come out with rubbish like the hearts or the hamilton manager or player should win.

Guest The Brown Brogue
Another reason why scum manager and scum player won of the year awards was their lot vote for their own, ours come out with rubbish like the hearts or the hamilton manager or player should win.

Players cant vote for anyone at their own club.

Players cant vote for anyone at their own club.

Changes nothing