Artur Boruc

So is this something to do with the girl on here ? Confsued.com

http://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/scotsol/ho...icle2412050.ece

SAUCY Celtic goalie Artur Boruc needs to get one thing straight — which girl’s hair is he doing in this saucy snap?

The sensational pic shows a near-naked Boruc, 29, lovingly using a set of straightening irons on a young brunette as she sits between his bare legs.

Troubled ... Artur Boruc

The troubled Parkhead No1 — who lives with girlfriend Sara Mannei — claims the mystery beauty is his SISTER Katarzyna.

But a teenage girl insists the picture shows HER 20-year-old pal — after spending the night with the burly Pole.

Last night, the friend, 19, said: “They spent the night in the same room and the next morning, when my pal got up, he was sitting downstairs straightening her hair.”

Pizza

The teen, who says she met Boruc with her friend in a pizza parlour, told how he insisted on styling the stunner’s locks — because he “enjoys” it.

The pal said: “She has pretty curly hair which Boruc teased her about when she got out of the shower in the morning.

“She asked if she could take a hat to wear because he has a cupboard full of hats.

“But he said there was straighteners if she wanted to use them. She said ‘cool’, and he said he’d do it for her because he enjoys it.”

The girls say they met the Polish keeper at Domino’s Pizza in Bearsden, near Glasgow, hours after he returned from a club trip to Spain a fortnight ago.

Sister and girlfriend ... fair-haired Katarzyna and Sara

And they were quickly asked back to his plush home in the upmarket suburb. The pal said: “He told us he had friends at his and was having a party and asked if we wanted to come.”

She added: “Later, he started going on about being tired and said he was going to bed and asked if we wanted to come.

“We laughed and he said he was serious. I said I wasn’t interested in a threesome.

“He told me not to feel under pressure and showed me to a room on the middle floor. He then took my friend up to the third floor where he stays.

“She said Boruc was a gentleman. He went down and got her an orange juice when they both woke up and then introduced her to his friends.”

Last night Boruc admitted the girl had been back at his house — but he claimed nothing happened between them. He insisted the student and her pal had been invited by his sister and her boyfriend — but said they were sent home in a taxi within 15 minutes.

Boruc said: “It’s bull****. My sister and her boyfriend invite people to the house for parties — what’s wrong with that?”

His girlfriend Sara, 24, said of the straightener snap: “That’s his sister, in his father’s house in Poland.”

The mum-of-one added: “I’m in the house all the time, I don’t leave the house.

“So what do you think he would bring a girl here and straighten her hair?”

On Sunday, it was claimed Boruc previously took Rangers fan Nicola Cochrane and her pals back to his house — and swapped jerseys with her.

Smuggling

A friend of the 21-year-old, from Stranraer, said: “Suddenly Boruc was only wearing his trousers and Nicola didn’t have much on apart from one of his Celtic tops.”

Advertisement

Nicola said: “I know what it looks like but nothing happened between me and Boruc.”

The keeper’s late-night antics come weeks after he was kicked out of the Polish national team for smuggling lover Sara into the team hotel before a World Cup qualifier in Belfast.

Poland boss Leo Beenhakker was livid after the Hoops hero was pictured with his partner at the hotel despite a ban on wives and girlfriends.

Boruc has just finalised his divorce from wife Kasia — mother of his baby son Aleks — in Poland.

She plans to return to Glasgow so the Hoops ace can spend time with the tot.

:anguish:

Can't imagine anything worse than that...if she's a rangers fan why did she ever agree to go back to his, put on one of his scum tops then let him straighten her hair...

Okay its me Lauren (aka bebobearette) using a diff name. Look I'm not some wannabe wag who goes running to papers with stories. I'd never do anything like this to a bear but the chance to get it right up Boruc on the week of an Old Firm match is one me and my pal couldn't resist.

PS I wasn't the one who slept with the fat f*ck.