Has anyone started drinking yet ?

Yes, police reports are coming in that several hairy browed gypos with green and white tops were seen in the East End of Glasgow squeezing the dregs out of a bottle of Buckfast into a plastic Lidl bottle of bleach. Another report has it that after sniffing a pint of lager tops a Celtic supporter went back into his house and punched his wife/sister right in the kisser. More news to follow.

First drink has just touched the back of my throat.

:gerbad:

Come on to fuk the Teddy Bears....

:gerbad::gerbad::gerbad::gerbad::gerbad:

Starting late are you! :P

I opened a can a while ago, I have to go and get some breakfast though, otherwise today could turn messy! :lol:

Im drinking a cup of tea mate but could go a beer. The nerves are starting to kick in a bit the now, heading to the boozer at 11.30 so will get my first drink then. Need to get my breakfast down me first or I won't last till the 2nd half

Hullo Hullo lads!

First post and it's about swally :D

I'll be cracking a bud open shortly, my nerves are shredded. Never got a wink of sleep all night. Couldn't switch the PC on as it's sitting in my boys room at the moment so spent all night on the ps2.

1-0 Gers, Boyd screamer 52nd minute!!

Hullo Hullo lads!

I'll be cracking a bud open shortly, my nerves are shredded. Never got a wink of sleep all night. Couldn't switch the PC on as it's sitting in my boys room at the moment so spent all night on the ps2.

Welcome to RM buddy. You'll need to get that PC out of the boy's room, because once you start posting it's only a matter of time before you're siiting up at 3am, with your missus lying pissed off in her bed, just so you can read one more thread...

:D

Hullo Hullo lads!

Welcome to the site mate, i'll take your prediction right now !!!!!!!!

Hullo Hullo lads!

Welcome to RM buddy. You'll need to get that PC out of the boy's room, because once you start posting it's only a matter of time before you're siiting up at 3am, with your missus lying pissed off in her bed, just so you can read one more thread...

It was her that put in there as I had it in the sitting room and hardly spoke to her all night every night.

Bloody wuman <cr>

my nerves are all over the place so i think a drink is on its way!!

i had a dream last night we won 2-0 and miller scored both goals :)

i fuckin hope so......

MON THE GERS :)