*** The Official Hibs v Rangers Thread***

Muff

My Team

Walters

I don't think Miller deserves to be dropped after the Celtic game.

Has everyone forgotten Velicka?

Ive no dropped miller. And ave no forgotten, just think that when lafferty came on on saturday he held the ball up well and ran at the defence, ats what we need i think foward thinking.

Ahh yes, I assumed you had dropped him for Lafferty up front. Silly me.

Nice to see Watty's got a selection headache though :pipe:

• Replies 957
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think Walter will stick with the same line-up that beat the scum, even if Papac is fit. IMO Whittaker offers more going forward than Papac, as does Dailly on one of his good days. Neither deserves to be dropped after their sterling efforts on Saturday.

I think Walter will stick with the same line-up that beat the scum, even if Papac is fit. IMO Whittaker offers more going forward than Papac, as does Dailly on one of his good days. Neither deserves to be dropped after their sterling efforts on Saturday.

Daily has too many off days for me.

I'm really nervous about the game, but a bit excited.

I'm trying not to think about it TBH. The thought of Rangers doing anything stupid scares the shite out me.

You know what makes it worse I'm going to the game!

Anyone fancy a 4-3-3?

Alexander

Whittaker Bougherra Weir S.Smith

Davis Boyd Miller (3x ST or 2x Winger)

Just a thought, I'd actually play safe and go 4-4-2, but Velicka, Miller and Boyd have been in really good form as of late.

Anyone fancy a 4-3-3?

Alexander

Just a thought, I'd actually play safe and go 4-4-2, but Velicka, Miller and Boyd have been in really good form as of late.

I doubt even walter would be silly enough to field 8 players :craphead:

Anyone fancy a 4-3-3?

Alexander

Team looks a little "bare" to me.

Anyone fancy a 4-3-3?

Alexander

Team looks a little "bare" to me.

The midfield is non-existent.

Seriously though as we all know we need to win this and another two games to win the SPL. It is hard to beat a team like Hibs in Edinburgh 3 times in a season. They will not want that to happen and will be very UP for this game.

It will be very hard fought and we will need all our focus and strength to win it.

I hope Papac plays. Daily is an accident waiting to happen. I also hope Smith is replaced. Velicka played well and scored here not too long ago.

Walter has choices. I would play Lafferty on the left or Beasley. Boyd and Velicka up front again maybe, but we have choices.

If our attitude is correct we can win this - it is all about attitude from now on.

Seriously though as we all know we need to win this and another two games to win the SPL. It is hard to beat a team like Hibs in Edinburgh 3 times in a season. They will not want that to happen and will be very UP for this game.

It will be very hard fought and we will need all our focus and strength to win it.

I hope Papac plays. Daily is an accident waiting to happen. I also hope Smith is replaced. Velicka played well and scored here not too long ago.

Walter has choices. I would play Lafferty on the left or Beasley. Boyd and Velicka up front again maybe, but we have choices.

If our attitude is correct we can win this - it is all about attitude from now on.

After his performance on Saturday, I think Miller has to be in the starting lineup for this match. He's the one player we have that can really a stretch a defense and cause problems with his work rate and energy.

I'd drop Smith back to left back,move Whitty over to the right and put Miller out left with Laff and Boyd up top.

Alex

Whitty

Boogie

Old father time

Smith

Davis

Super Mo

Ped

Miller

Your havin a "Laff"

Boyd