Scumbags!

They are the scum of this earth. The sight of them makes me sick and it is a disgrace that he got into the ground with that flag. Wonder if it was taken off him?

Very Very doubtfull mate! A mate of mine said at the end of the game a few of the t*rriers put balaclavas on and were pretending to shoot down the Rangers fans.

They are the scum of this earth. The sight of them makes me sick and it is a disgrace that he got into the ground with that flag. Wonder if it was taken off him?

Very Very doubtfull mate! A mate of mine said at the end of the game a few of the t*rriers put balaclavas on and were pretending to shoot down the Rangers fans.

And they have the cheek to call US "Scotland's shame"? Scum every single last one of them.

They did get it taken off them ... There were about 10 police officers up at it.

Where did the picture come from?

Showing support for terrorist organisations is illegal these days.

It sure is.

Anyone want to volunteer emailing this to the Sun or some other rag? :D

It was a few lads that sit beside me in the Govan Front that contacted the police. Took them about four goes, and a conversation with a senior officer, but to their credit the police did eventually respond. Can't say the Police were going to do anything at first, but the lads kept their head, made very reasonable points to the officers and finally achieved the right response. Shows what can be done if you approach it in a way that doesn't leave the cops an option other than to react to a breach in the law.

Might be good to see the picture above making it's way to Strathclydes finest.

I just don't get why these pricks think it's ok to associate themselves with the IRA. They are fucking terrorists.

Timmy is brainwashed from birth mate.

I would LOVE to see them listen to victims of IRA terrorism talk for just 5 minutes.

It would open their eyes to what the IRA are :angry:

I just don't get why these pricks think it's ok to associate themselves with the IRA. They are fucking terrorists.

I would LOVE to see them listen to victims of IRA terrorism talk for just 5 minutes.

You're right mate. I bet none of these cunts actually know what the fuck the IRA actually are. It's things like this that make me sick, really.

You're right mate. I bet none of these cunts actually know what the fuck the IRA actually are. It's things like this that make me sick, really.

What pisses me off most is ignorant Americans who actually fund the IRA (still!).

What pisses me off most is ignorant Americans who actually fund the IRA (still!).

I don't know that much about the IRA. But i know enough that people shouldn't be waving flags with their name on them.

Mate you are right that a lot of Americans donate to that cause without knowing what they are donating to. The democrats are much like the left wing from the UK and do not see what people like the Kennedy's and Obama support. They still see the IRA, PLO, Hammas etc as legitimate organizations that should be supported.

They're absolute morons thinking that the IRA is a symbol of Irish Republicanism and an organisation that promotes the cause of Catholics in NI. Are they unaware that the IRA blew the crap out of Catholics and Protestants alike? Uneducated tools.

They're absolute morons thinking that the IRA is a symbol of Irish Republicanism and an organisation that promotes the cause of Catholics in NI. Are they unaware that the IRA blew the crap out of Catholics and Protestants alike? Uneducated tools.

the IRA killed that policeman recently and he was a catholic. They have killed plenty of other catholics as well. But of course they are just "freedom fighters" in some peoples eyes

They did get it taken off them ... There were about 10 police officers up at it.

Ye i seen something goin on for ages up at ǝpɐbıɹq uǝǝɹb ǝɥʇ bit