Scumbags!

It was my mate who I help run my RSC with who reported it to the Chief Steward.

This picture has got to reach the rags so that he is named and shamed.

SCUM

Its in the Sun the day mate with Ra Poops saying they will ban him if they find out who he is. :rolleyes:

Surely this guy should be getting done by the police?

Did you also here the scum singing 'ooh arr up the ra'? :anguish: How do they get away with it????

SCUM

Its in the Sun the day mate with Ra Poops saying they will ban him if they find out who he is. :rolleyes:

Did you also here the scum singing 'ooh arr up the ra'? :anguish: How do they get away with it????

I he shoud be getting done but it will all turn into another mhanky mob cover up.

I a heard them at the start giving it large about there "faithful catholic tribe" :rolleyes: .95% don't even realise the IRA killed as many papes in NI as they did Protestants, and if mind serves me right I do think they killed more actualy.

SCUM

I he shoud be getting done but it will all turn into another mhanky mob cover up.

I a heard them at the start giving it large about there "faithful catholic tribe" :rolleyes: .95% don't even realise the IRA killed as many papes in NI as they did Protestants, and if mind serves me right I do think they killed more actualy.

Always makes me think of the guy in the wreckage of Omagh sporting the green and grey ... what the hell does he think next time he's at septic park and they start singing about the ira