***The Official Rangers v Aberdeen Thread***

Muff

• Replies 737
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Face it Celtic is going to win the league if it stays at this rate.

Smith said before the game ''Were out to win'' and never really said anything about goals

oh is it really, DID YOU CRY CHEAT when lennon got an ict player sent off? yeah well you reep what you sew.

ya cunt

I'll answer that if that's directed at me.

I'd rather have confidence that our players can do the job 11 vs 11 rather than resort to dirty tricks to tilt the game in our favour. If Neil Lennon jumped off a bridge to get 3 points, should we do the same? Fuck that, we have a little thing called dignity.

Leave the cheating shite to them, I'd rather win fair.

Face it Celtic is going to win the league if it stays at this rate.

Smith said before the game ''Were out to win'' and never really said anything about goals

Isn't the three points the very first thing we should concern ourselves with & hopefully the with those points the goals will come too.

No point haveing a cavelry charge towards the Aberdeen goal leaving the backdoor open for breakaway goals.

oh is it really, DID YOU CRY CHEAT when lennon got an ict player sent off? yeah well you reep what you sew.

ya cunt

I'd rather have confidence that our players can do the job 11 vs 11 rather than resort to dirty tricks to tilt the game in our favour. If Neil Lennon jumped off a bridge to get 3 points, should we do the same? Fuck that, we have a little thing called dignity.

i was aiming it at booth and crocker, rangers fans booing lafferty

ya cunt

i was aiming it at booth and crocker, rangers fans booing lafferty

In which case.... :blush: