Officials for Sunday

No complaints about that

Probably the least controversial. Im just glad that Gollum, Smith or Conroy are not reffing any of them, though Conroy is 4th official at Mecanno Land.

Lets face it, they are both Tims to most on here and both "hvns" to most on Republican Minded. Its the way of the OF. :lol:

While I am not a fan of McDonald, he is not a scum-supporting cheat like Brines, Conroy and Smith, so I am delighted with the appointment, as his inconsistency, while frustrating, does not appear to be steeped in bias, more just a lack of quality and common sense.

I was so expecting Brines as we have just had Conroy and Smith.

As for Thomson for the piggery game, I just hope it matters not a jot.

If we go out and and show that we have what it takes to win the league the ref won`t be a problem.

(tu) just worry about our performance never mind who the ref is. let timmy worry about that

While I am not a fan of McDonald, he is not a scum-supporting cheat like Brines, Conroy and Smith, so I am delighted with the appointment, as his inconsistency, while frustrating, does not appear to be steeped in bias, more just a lack of quality and common sense.

After yesterdays game, if Brines was such a rabid tim why didnt he give Naka a last minute penalty...............I was like you bud after he chalked off Diamonds last minute goal last season, but now I just think hes a shite ref.

You werent the only one mate

After yesterdays game, if Brines was such a rabid tim why didnt he give Naka a last minute penalty...............I was like you bud after he chalked off Diamonds last minute goal last season, but now I just think hes a shite ref.

Because it was nowhere near a penalty, thats why. Just because the rabid hordes of unwashed famine lovers shout for a penalty doesn't make it so. Remember, they claim for absolutely everything, even for throw-ins and corners that clearly are not theirs. It's all part of the inTIMidation, you know. I have only just watched the highlights there on BBC, and even someone of Brines low moral fibre couldn't get away with that one.