£30,000 a man

£30,000 a man  

218 members have voted

1. 1. Would you authorise it if in charge?

• Yes
    • No

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The players should not need extra incentives to win the title.

4 years without it is far too long, time to put it right on Sunday!

100% agree - you shouldn't have to buy commitment, bottle and belief.

bringing home the title should be enough drive for these players on sunday, it is a honour for them to pull on a rangers jersey

£540k ---> guaranteed £10m

seems ok to me.

It wouldn't be guaranteed.

How come ?

Well they would still need to go out and do the job,you could pay me and my mates 10 million doesen't mean we will go out and win a game of football,of course the players will want to but there is no guarantees that just giving them money will make them win. And the league should be tied up by now,i would hate to see them get that sort of money as a bonus,to tell the truth they have let us down countless times this season and they owe us it to go out and win it without £30,000

No - I wouldn't give them anymoe than the agreed league bonus. If they can't get up for this game, go out, and, perform, bring the league title home - then they don't deserve, and, shouldn't be at a club like Rangers.

They owe the management, staff, and, supporters, a win on Sunday - unfortunatley, too many players are driven by money.

seems ok to me.

do we not get 10 million for getin to the champions league??

Yeah but what i'm saying is giving the players £30 k bonus does not mean we will automatically win the game and therefore get £10 million.

seems ok to me.

How come ?

Well they would still need to go out and do the job,you could pay me and my mates 10 million doesen't mean we will go out and win a game of football,of course the players will want to but there is no guarantees that just giving them money will make them win. And the league should be tied up by now,i would hate to see them get that sort of money as a bonus,to tell the truth they have let us down countless times this season and they owe us it to go out and win it without £30,000

:mutley:

wtf are you blabbing on about :lol:

seems ok to me.

How come ?

:mutley:

wtf are you blabbing on about :lol:

Well what are you on about saying that because we give the players extra money they will win the game?

Well what are you on about saying that because we give the players extra money they will win the game?

No what i am saying is that if they WIN the game, we pay out £500k but we are then guaranteed £10 million from CL.

They wouldnt get paid it if they failed mate (tu)