£30,000 a man

£30,000 a man  

218 members have voted

1. 1. Would you authorise it if in charge?

• Yes
    • No

l would definitely do this - ok, theres no more inspiration than to win the league, but lets be honest, our team is no longer full of players like Ian Ferguson, Stuart McCall, Richard Gough etc, so some may be money focussed......give them it.

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well what are you on about saying that because we give the players extra money they will win the game?

they'll only get the money if they win - they get fcuk all if the draw or lose

out a squad of 18 id say 6-7 truly have Rangers at heart the rest are purely driven by money imo

a terrible scenario. in this cuurent climate, boys losing homes,jobs,family because of greedy incompetant lying bankers, the last thing i want after dealing with this day in day out, is my football team to be giving out bonuses to players, who, if they do the job they are paid well to do, the bonus will be in the knowledge that they have achieved something in the game.

money comes and goes. medals and titles wont.

if money is required by this lot, we are already 2 down.

£540k ---> guaranteed £10m

seems ok to me.

It wouldn't be guaranteed.

How come ?

Well they would still need to go out and do the job,you could pay me and my mates 10 million doesen't mean we will go out and win a game of football,of course the players will want to but there is no guarantees that just giving them money will make them win. And the league should be tied up by now,i would hate to see them get that sort of money as a bonus,to tell the truth they have let us down countless times this season and they owe us it to go out and win it without £30,000

:mutley:

wtf are you blabbing on about :lol:

Well what are you on about saying that because we give the players extra money they will win the game?

:lol:

its a win bonus

If they can't motivate themselves to want to win that game considering the money they are already on they shouldn't be at rangers.

bringing home the title should be enough drive for these players on sunday, it is a honour for them to pull on a rangers jersey

exactly there on enough money as it is. There job is to win the title now go earn your money which we give you!

Each player is paid well throughout the season,

If they need FURTHER financial inducement then i would question whether they were worthy to pull on the jersey

Whist i do prescribe to paying for goals and wins, this is not a time to pander to their wallets

We believe and so must they....

I think we should all remember that the 18 on the squad on Sunday are all human beings like you and I. Their careers are typically 25 years shorter than your average working man, though i agree some are paid obscene amounts of money.

If your boss come in to all of you tomorrow and offers you an extra months wages for giving a little extra for 90 minutes tomorrow, how many of you would up your ante by an extra 10/20%

no chance, personal financial gain should not be on the players minds, fuck, they play for RANGERS.

bain and murray are responsible for the ridiculous bonus's last year which saw our best ever financial year turn into £30m debt and more sub standard players.

winning this title for Rangers should be enough motivation.

Accept it, then donate it to a charity of their choosing and that would be acceptible to me, how much more could they possibly need.

We as a club need every penny we have, they shouldn't need any sort of win bonus for this game. The fact we would be champions is the biggest bonus the players can get.

they shouldnt need the offer of a bonus to motivate themselves to win it but i want the title so much i would give them it if it increases our chances of picking up the win.

Guest The Brown Brogue

It may have more effect telling them that if they blow it the fuckers will be fined a months wages each.

They get paid enough already. If they can't motivate themselves to win a trophy then they are a disgrace to the term "professional athletes". They should be doing their job to the best of their abiklity at all times anyway and shouldn't need any more incentive than the fact that they wear the crest of Glasgow Rangers on their chest.