£30,000 a man

£30,000 a man  

218 members have voted

1. 1. Would you authorise it if in charge?

• Yes
    • No

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What you have quoted is a slightly different scenario from what we have with Rangers. You are using a scenario of achieving something in addition to what the target is at the end of the quarter.

If you agree the bonus with your sales force and they are not quite there towards the end of the quarter, would you say, "You are almost there guys. Have some more bonus on top of what you are already trying to achieve. You need to sell more to achieve that bonus that we agreed, but have some more on top of that just to make sure."?

That's no way to run a business. The salemen make more money by not achieving their target until the last possible moment, and that will be in their minds come the next quarter.

Having read your answer i agree the scenario above is slightly different in hindsight.

Anyways, was only trying to stir some debate and looks like i have.... Im just desperate to do anything to get that flag back and i guess im scared of the "What if" scenario.....

Heres to 52, no matter how we get it. :21:

Well what are you on about saying that because we give the players extra money they will win the game?

No what i am saying is that if they WIN the game, we pay out £500k but we are then guaranteed £10 million from CL.

They wouldnt get paid it if they failed mate (tu)

Do we not only get £10m from the CL if Celtc fail to qualify though? I thought some of that was shared out between us if we both qualify :unsure:

Well what are you on about saying that because we give the players extra money they will win the game?

No what i am saying is that if they WIN the game, we pay out £500k but we are then guaranteed £10 million from CL.

Do we not only get £10m from the CL if Celtc fail to qualify though? I thought some of that was shared out between us if we both qualify :unsure:

Some of the CL income is shared but most of it isn't. I think it's only the TV revenue that does. As the Euro has strengthened against the Pound and the fact that the CL income has increased, the amount that we receive could be a lot more than £10m, even if Celtic do qualify.

However the chances are that the second placed team will have no chance of qualifying for the CL group stages due to the new format, although the new Europa league should generate more cash than the UEFA Cup did. I've heard the figure of £5m per team being mentioned.

Some of the CL income is shared but most of it isn't. I think it's only the TV revenue that does. As the Euro has strengthened against the Pound and the fact that the CL income has increased, the amount that we receive could be a lot more than £10m, even if Celtic do qualify.

However the chances are that the second placed team will have no chance of qualifying for the CL group stages due to the new format, although the new Europa league should generate more cash than the UEFA Cup did. I've heard the figure of £5m per team being mentioned.

I hadn't realised this, cheers Bluedell (tu)

unless i am out of touch do they not all get a win bonus anyway or a points bonus but they will in some way already be getting paid to win otherwise why are they getting wages its there job to win am sure we can find a better use for the money.

I seem to remember the papers saying we we're supposed to be giving 100k for the treble each player correct me if im wrong. BUT now we cant win the treble we should up the bonus to win the league. Maybe get some of the the players who have'nt been giving it there all to try harder.