43,500 Season tickets sold

i want one how can i get one?!

Are you registered online mate ? If so you can be put on " the waiting list " if not you should phone up tomorow and enquire.

Naw i havent done anything?? you got a link??

Not yet there isn't - read the article.

We had 43,500 season ticket holders for this year. Renewals are "ahead of expectations" whatever that might mean. Rumour has it that Rangers "expected" a 10% decrease, so does that mean we have only a 9% decrease (39,600).

It's all bluster at the moment. Let's wait and see the final numbers in due course.

If we do sell circa 40000 then that's outstanding IMO.

Yep, 40,000 is still an excellent amount in the current climate but that may only be attained if we win the SPL. If we don't, numbers could be a fair bit lower.

Huge, huge match on Sunday.

If we do sell circa 40000 then that's outstanding IMO.

Yep, 40,000 is still an excellent amount in the current climate but that may only be attained if we win the SPL. If we don't, numbers could be a fair bit lower.

Huge, huge match on Sunday.

Scary.

The butterflies are starting to build something awful.

What isn't clear is how celtc's ST sales will suffer at the result of a league loss, there's a thread been stickied on the muddleboard with a link to a spreadsheet providing various options why you wont be renewing, I know that 'the interweb' and supporter forums aren't the greatest guage on general feeling half the time, but I feel that if we can do it on Sunday Celtc will suffer a big set back on the people they have relied upon for ST's and share issues.

my prefered stand was govan front - any thoughts on this?

Was in there for three years in the old brown seats nera the front. The sun can get in the way, nothing a pare of shades wont sort though..... depending on wind there's a chance of getting soaked.

View wise it's great.

Scary.

The butterflies are starting to build something awful.

What isn't clear is how celtc's ST sales will suffer at the result of a league loss, there's a thread been stickied on the muddleboard with a link to a spreadsheet providing various options why you wont be renewing, I know that 'the interweb' and supporter forums aren't the greatest guage on general feeling half the time, but I feel that if we can do it on Sunday Celtc will suffer a big set back on the people they have relied upon for ST's and share issues.

Sure is... and I hope you are right about them.

Come on the bears!