43,500 Season tickets sold

my prefered stand was govan front - any thoughts on this?

Was in there for three years in the old brown seats nera the front. The sun can get in the way, nothing a pare of shades wont sort though..... depending on wind there's a chance of getting soaked.

View wise it's great.

my pal was there for the celtic game and got soaked! and your right about the sunshine too, i should have thought before i got fired in eh?!

i would rather main or govan stand to behind goals though!

Was in there for three years in the old brown seats nera the front. The sun can get in the way, nothing a pare of shades wont sort though..... depending on wind there's a chance of getting soaked.

View wise it's great.

my pal was there for the celtic game and got soaked! and your right about the sunshine too, i should have thought before i got fired in eh?!

That's only if you are right down the front mate, GF is in general a great place to sit. I sat there aged 8 - 11, I've bumped into guys into their 40's/50's who remembered me. When I asked them where they are sitting everyone of them said 'still there'

BTW, in the three years I sat there I could count on the one hand how many times I got wet, the roof extends a bit further out so the wind has to be quite strong and blowing in the right direction to effect you.

View wise it's great.

That's only if you are right down the front mate, GF is in general a great place to sit. I sat there aged 8 - 11, I've bumped into guys into their 40's/50's who remembered me. When I asked them where they are sitting everyone of them said 'still there'

BTW, in the three years I sat there I could count on the one hand how many times I got wet, the roof extends a bit further out so the wind has to be quite strong and blowing in the right direction to effect you.

Govan rear would be ok - my ideal seat would be right up the front row of govan rear! or at the second tear of main stand

I have awful eye sight, but even if i had good eye sight wouldnt like being really far back like the club deck

Guest Andypendek

View wise it's great.

Not the first time you've thought that, I bet.

View wise it's great.

Not the first time you've thought that, I bet, eh dad ?.

fixed that for you mate.

View wise it's great.

Not the first time you've thought that, I bet.

Quite the opposite, Alstone is a virgin.

If we can 43,500 that would be phenomenal. i would expect celtic's season ticket revenue to drop considerably going by the empty seats you always see at the Giro Dome. Also spoken to a quite a few Tims who have said they are giving up their ticket or sharing with someone????

Do you like libraries? ;)

Cheeky bugger I sit there and our section have a right good sing song :P

govan front is in my view the best place to sit in terms of a fantastic view, and seeing the pattern of the game. but there is normally no atmosphere in there. don't know what the govan rear's like for atmosphere? broomloan front is best for the atmosphere i think. always used to think copland front was but it seems to be mainly broomloan now

and by the way, 40,000 season ticket holders for any British club is some achievement. especially when you consider the shite we have to put up with!

WATP