The Board Pessimist

Its the only part of my life im pessimistic about but when it comes to the Gers, i always fear the worst. I always think they are going to let me down and that Timmy will be there to sweep things up.(They are good at sweeping after all).

I can remember being ill(bed ridden) and missing the last game of the season at Ibrox when big Hateley scored 2 to put Aberdeen to the sword and again i was ill on Helicopter Sunday unable to even listen to the game until i heard someone singing out in the streets, giving me the signal that either he was a brave kunt who was showing an act of defiance or that Big Marvins words had actually come true and setting off what would could only be described as one of the silliest things seen in my household(1-0 midweek OF victory when Donkey missed a penalty apart when somehow i ended up running around naked with my flag wrapped round me :blush: )

Anyways, for some really strange reason, there are no nerves this morning. We are 4 and a half hours away and i can only see a Gers victory. What the fuck is happening here?

Comfortable victory is all i feel and i cant wait to get into the WRC and be part of the party.

So everyone.....as Jock Wallace used to say "Let's get the battle fever on" C'mon the Glasgow Rangers, this is our fucking flag so go and bring it home.

:gerbad::gerbad::gerbad::gerbad::gerbad::gerbad::gerbad::gerbad::gerbad:

Its the only part of my life im pessimistic about but when it comes to the Gers, i always fear the worst. I always think they are going to let me down and that Timmy will be there to sweep things up.(They are good at sweeping after all).

I can remember being ill(bed ridden) and missing the last game of the season at Ibrox when big Hateley scored 2 to put Aberdeen to the sword and again i was ill on Helicopter Sunday unable to even listen to the game until i heard someone singing out in the streets, giving me the signal that either he was a brave kunt who was showing an act of defiance or that Big Marvins words had actually come true and setting off what would could only be described as one of the silliest things seen in my household(1-0 midweek OF victory when Donkey missed a penalty apart when somehow i ended up running around naked with my flag wrapped round me :blush: )

Anyways, for some really strange reason, there are no nerves this morning. We are 4 and a half hours away and i can only see a Gers victory. What the fuck is happening here?

Comfortable victory is all i feel and i cant wait to get into the WRC and be part of the party.

So everyone.....as Jock Wallace used to say "Let's get the battle fever on" C'mon the Glasgow Rangers, this is our fucking flag so go and bring it home.

:gerbad::gerbad::gerbad::gerbad::gerbad::gerbad::gerbad::gerbad::gerbad:

i hate youse optimistic bassas :P;)