Rangers Media League

CooperSF

fair play to ofb for taking 2 points in 2 matches but i think the results should of stood from when marc played

It's fairer this way, who's to say ofb doesn't go on to win the league

aye those 2points could cost me or maxwell the league tho

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

fair play to ofb for taking 2 points in 2 matches but i think the results should of stood from when marc played

Am <cr> Is Marseille (ofb1988) Playing all the the fixtures again

yes inc the games marc had played

yes inc the games marc had played

Okey doke ;) fairest way i suppose... you should have said ofb i could have played you again got both games done... my wee bro's on is now so don't no when i can get bk on to play our other game

just realised this won't affect my points as i got beat of Marseille first time anywae :)

Hey, I'm just a very suspicious player. Cheap players play dirty, and playing dirty most probably ends up with some form of cheating.

Jump on the bandwagon and join in with the rest and try to slag me or whatever you want, I really couldn't give two fucks. :pipe:

Although if that's how you all react to suspected cheating, what's stopping me from putting all the stats on players up to 99 and playing? Would you all react the same?

Luckily I'm not a cheater and wouldn't, but hey, I could do that, couldn't I?

all it looks like is you throwing your toys out the pram because someone played the way you think they shouldn't. someone plays ronaldo upfront so they will probobly cheat like fuck and do anything to win? like i said, allzo get a grip.

Anyone able to take over me

I cant be arsed with it anymore tbh

Why?

restart league and just play ever 1 once be quicker than a new player havin 2 do same as ofb and play 14 games to catch up

Anyone able to take over me

I cant be arsed with it anymore tbh

Why?

restart league and just play ever 1 once be quicker than a new player havin 2 do same as ofb and play 14 games to catch up

i doesnt take long

i say just give it to leiper and im sure he will catch up no bother

Hey, I'm just a very suspicious player. Cheap players play dirty, and playing dirty most probably ends up with some form of cheating.

Jump on the bandwagon and join in with the rest and try to slag me or whatever you want, I really couldn't give two fucks. :pipe:

Although if that's how you all react to suspected cheating, what's stopping me from putting all the stats on players up to 99 and playing? Would you all react the same?

Luckily I'm not a cheater and wouldn't, but hey, I could do that, couldn't I?

all it looks like is you throwing your toys out the pram because someone played the way you think they shouldn't. someone plays ronaldo upfront so they will probobly cheat like fuck and do anything to win? like i said, allzo get a grip.

Well if you want me to get a grip, get to fuck and stop going on about it. (tu)

Well all i can say is good luck silver fixing the league table lol :P

adjusting results against bordeux and marseille gonna be difficult thats why i thought restart league play each other once by the time we play those games fifa 10 should be out

adjusting results against bordeux and marseille gonna be difficult thats why i thought restart league play each other once by the time we play those games fifa 10 should be out

Well if ofb1988 & leiper (if he is the one to take over) are willing to get the games done, in a resnobile time and everyone can help them out, it is possible.

sorting the league table will be frustrating though :P

Well if ofb1988 & leiper are willing to get the games done, in a resnobile time and everyone can help them out, it is possible.

ur gonna need 2 adjust points and goal dif. we all played each other once already we just about 2 start our 2nd matches against each other. restarting would be easier.

Well if ofb1988 & leiper are willing to get the games done, in a resnobile time and everyone can help them out, it is possible.

ur gonna need 2 adjust points and goal dif. we all played each other once already we just about 2 start our 2nd matches against each other. restarting would be easier.

why are u desperate for a restart :S