Rangers Media League

CooperSF

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well all i can say is good luck silver fixing the league table lol :P

adjusting results against bordeux and marseille gonna be difficult thats why i thought restart league play each other once by the time we play those games fifa 10 should be out

Well if ofb1988 & leiper are willing to get the games done, in a resnobile time and everyone can help them out, it is possible.

sorting the league table will be frustrating though :P

ur gonna need 2 adjust points and goal dif. we all played each other once already we just about 2 start our 2nd matches against each other. restarting would be easier.

A restart is the easier option, but as i said it is possible to continue this league.

Well all i can say is good luck silver fixing the league table lol :P

adjusting results against bordeux and marseille gonna be difficult thats why i thought restart league play each other once by the time we play those games fifa 10 should be out

Well if ofb1988 & leiper are willing to get the games done, in a resnobile time and everyone can help them out, it is possible.

sorting the league table will be frustrating though :P

ur gonna need 2 adjust points and goal dif. we all played each other once already we just about 2 start our 2nd matches against each other. restarting would be easier.

A restart is the easier option, but as i said it is possible to continue this league.

true

im willing to try make up a spreadsheet that will make the table no bother if sumone can supply me all the results

keeping this going is the best option, jesus if gretna went to the wall do you think the spl woulda said lok its mid march, fuk it we will start the season again

marsille 3 - sporting 2

very good game, went 2-0 quite quickly coz this guy is just shit hot with through balls :lol: had to change my formation to stop the through balls getting through, reckon i would have won it if it wasnt for that mandanda, the guy is just imence between the sticks lol well played m8 deserved the win.

marsille 3 - sporting 2

very good game, went 2-0 quite quickly coz this guy is just shit hot with through balls :lol: had to change my formation to stop the through balls getting through, reckon i would have won it if it wasnt for that mandanda, the guy is just imence between the sticks lol well played m8 deserved the win.

Maybe he's cheating :rolleyes::pipe:

marsille 3 - sporting 2

no need for the smart comments

marsille 3 - sporting 2

:lol::craphead:

marsille 3 - sporting 2

LOL

seriously is there any way to cheat? i really dont think there is.

You would need to make the custom team and have them ALL spot on, then again it would be obv as they would be 99 99 99 for attack, defence, midfield.

it would be alot of work.

I can undedrstand the ronaldo thing, the guys shit hot for one simple reason, at the time of making the game he was WPLOTY and was doing great on the field week in week out

learn to contain him and its game over for him

marsille 3 - sporting 2

LOL

You would need to make the custom team and have them ALL spot on, then again it would be obv as they would be 99 99 99 for attack, defence, midfield.

I can undedrstand the ronaldo thing, the guys shit hot for one simple reason, at the time of making the game he was WPLOTY and was doing great on the field week in week out

(tu) some ppl would rather just moan about him playing upfront rather than learning how to defend against him though :rolleyes:

marsille 3 - sporting 2

LOL

(tu) some ppl would rather just moan about him playing upfront rather than learning how to defend against him though :rolleyes:

its easier to moan lol

im willing to try make up a spreadsheet that will make the table no bother if sumone can supply me all the results

keeping this going is the best option, jesus if gretna went to the wall do you think the spl woulda said lok its mid march, fuk it we will start the season again

I'm running a spreadsheet document mate for the league

I'm running a spreadsheet document mate for the league

damn :P

im half way thru make one lol

email me yours?

footysale@gmail.com

marsille 3 - sporting 2

just a bit of banter, we all done it with you when you took the hump with Ronaldo

Lido, once my xbox is working again, I'll play you as United with Ronaldo up front and see how many I can put passed you, alright? ;)

(tu)

i'll second that proposition... you go Man Utd i'll go Inter ;)

Is your name Lido?