Rangers Media League

CooperSF

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's known my many FIFA players as a cheap tactic, just playing the through balls to Ronaldo. Visit the FIFA forum once in a while and you'll see what I mean. I don't mind losing to a fair player in an enjoyable, but I'm a player who is against cheap play - always have been, always will.

Nothing cheap about chipping a through ball to ronaldo, all he's doing is exploiting spaces YOU are leaving in your defence, he tried it with me many a times and my defenders mopped them up every time. instead of moaning about you should be working on defending against it. plus you have ibrahimovic, a player much better than ronaldo upfront. people should be able to set their team out the way they want.

At 07:32 PM yesterday I received a private message from Allzo.

Here it is, not altered:

Hi mate,

I'm not just saying this because of drawing twice with him, but I'm suspicious about Scott/Manchester United. I know you can change your tactics etc to have them ready for an unranked game, which explained the 87 attack, 82 midfield and 82 defence, but when I played him, his keeper pulled off a few wonder saves that probably aren't even possible in real life.

I'm just asking for you to keep an eye out on him when you play him. Twice Van Der Sar managed to save two tap ins from about two yards when 3/4 of the goal was empty.

I know he's a cheap cunt and it wouldn't surprise me in the least if he was abusing the glitches of this game (There's dream team, and there's one where you can change players stats)

So yeah, keep an eye on him will you?

Cheers.

Here it is, not altered:

Hi mate,

I'm not just saying this because of drawing twice with him, but I'm suspicious about Scott/Manchester United. I know you can change your tactics etc to have them ready for an unranked game, which explained the 87 attack, 82 midfield and 82 defence, but when I played him, his keeper pulled off a few wonder saves that probably aren't even possible in real life.

I'm just asking for you to keep an eye out on him when you play him. Twice Van Der Sar managed to save two tap ins from about two yards when 3/4 of the goal was empty.

I know he's a cheap cunt and it wouldn't surprise me in the least if he was abusing the glitches of this game (There's dream team, and there's one where you can change players stats)

Cheers.

keepers pulling off wonder saves happen all the time on fifa, hardly a reason to accuse someone of cheating. so let me get this straight, because the guy puts ronaldo upfront which makes sence as his stats are better when he's played as striker this meens he's a cheap cunt and should be suspected of cheating because his keeper made a few great saves? allzo get a grip.

Poor show from Allzo i think (td) I doubt much that Scott would be cheaping, hopefully i'm right and he isn't. I'm looking forward to Scotts reaction and if he is using glitches owns up to it.

Here it is, not altered:

Hi mate,

Cheers.

What makes you think that mate?

Poor show from Allzo i think (td) I doubt much that Scott would be cheaping, hopefully i'm right and he isn't. I'm looking forward to Scotts reaction and if he is using glitches owns up to it.

when i played him there was nothing that made me suspect he was cheating it was just a good solid game where none of us could score, but coming out and pretty much saying because he plays ronaldo upfront he wouldn't be surprised if he cheated is just poor.

Here it is, not altered:

Hi mate,

Cheers.

What makes you think that mate?

because scott played ronaldo upfront that makes him a cheap cunt and likely to cheat by the looks of it :rolleyes:

Playing Ronaldo upfront is just like playing Torres upfront, may i add Torres is proberly better than Ronaldo so playing Torres upfront must be cheating to surely? :rolleyes: Anyway i can't be botherd talking about this anymore as i don't bother much about it anyway, when i play Scott i'll be playing 5 in defense anyway like i played Liverpool and won 4-1 or something :rolleyes:

goodnight :craphead:

marc_rfc has now officially pulled out the tournament. I decided the fairest way to choose who replaces him is by flipping a coin

Heads = ofb1988

Tails = leiper

The outcome was heads.

The fairest way for the tournament to continue in my eyes is that ofb played all of the games again so that he has a fair and equal chance in the league, remember, all fixtures needing to be played are on the opening post

Hey, I'm just a very suspicious player. Cheap players play dirty, and playing dirty most probably ends up with some form of cheating.

Jump on the bandwagon and join in with the rest and try to slag me or whatever you want, I really couldn't give two fucks. :pipe:

Although if that's how you all react to suspected cheating, what's stopping me from putting all the stats on players up to 99 and playing? Would you all react the same?

Luckily I'm not a cheater and wouldn't, but hey, I could do that, couldn't I?