Rangers Media League

CooperSF

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lido, once my xbox is working again, I'll play you as United with Ronaldo up front and see how many I can put passed you, alright? ;)

(tu)

i honestly couldn't care less m8, you where the 1 throwing the toys out the pram not me. and if you couldnt completly hammer me with ibra upfront when i was sporting i seriously doubt u could with ronaldo but who cares?

juve 2-2 marseille

Good game (tu)

Probs a fair result, both had chances to win......

I gifted you the lead with a sloppy back pass in 1st half and that was against the run of play.

Stunned me agen to make it 2-0 soon after..... Del Piero bagged a double then had a chance for a hat-trick but the poor lad was too tired!

Enjoyed it....

Lido, once my xbox is working again, I'll play you as United with Ronaldo up front and see how many I can put passed you, alright? ;)

(tu)

i honestly couldn't care less m8, you where the 1 throwing the toys out the pram not me. and if you couldnt completly hammer me with ibra upfront when i was sporting i seriously doubt u could with ronaldo but who cares?

Didn't I beat you regardless

And just to clear one thing up on here to everyone....

Playing Ronaldo upfront is NOT cheating!!!!!!

Keepers' pulling off wonder saves is NOTcheating! Buffon does them on a regular basis for me....

Guys this is just a game, get a grip, and remember there is always the next game to look forward too if you have just suffered a heavy beating from Ronaldo & Co!

And Can someone do a league update?

And just to clear one thing up on here to everyone....

Playing Ronaldo upfront is NOT cheating!!!!!!

Keepers' pulling off wonder saves is NOTcheating! Buffon does them on a regular basis for me....

Guys this is just a game, get a grip, and remember there is always the next game to look forward too if you have just suffered a heavy beating from Ronaldo & Co!

And Can someone do a league update?

Very nicely put mate (tu)

I'll post the update once the fixtures have been played

(tu)

im pretty sure use drew 3-3, i could be wrong tho lol

(tu)

nope we actually drew 3-3.

Alright guys, been away all day and noticed theres been 3 pages since ive been away. The new player in the league whos tried to add me, i'll delete a gamertag in my friends list and you can add me and i'll play Lido in 5minutes after i take a shite :craphead:

Alright guys, been away all day and noticed theres been 3 pages since ive been away. The new player in the league whos tried to add me, i'll delete a gamertag in my friends list and you can add me and i'll play Lido in 5minutes after i take a shite :craphead:

Ill play you after matey

Ill play you after matey

Time around?

Barca 1-4 Bayern

My controller kept turning off, it went off for your second and third goal :anguish:

Well played it was a good game up untill etoo hit the bar then my controller turned off

awww, fucking hate that :anguish:

Seen as Marseille have to play all there games again, if i won against the last player does that mean it gets wiped out and i need to play again :anguish:

aye tht happened to me i beat mark but only drew with ofb lol so a lost 2 points

Seen as Marseille have to play all there games again, if i won against the last player does that mean it gets wiped out and i need to play again :anguish:

aye tht happened to me i beat mark but only drew with ofb lol so a lost 2 points

same happened to me