Would U!

Obviosly we never accept second place however, if the manger, chairman and his pups were honets with us and said ( look we are not signing anyone becuase we have great talent that need to come thorugh and the time is now to give it its chance, IE, Wilson in for weir, Fleck in for fergie, Furman, Little, Wylde will be the only new signings!) then these players develop over the year, we lose the league but end up in 2 - 3 years time with one hell of a team! wld we accept that?

Am half canned by the way?

maybe, just MAYBE this would be allowed a few years ago

but we hounded out a manager that actually thought youth was the way forward, mind him?

now, under smith, i dont bekieve that ANY youth will get properly brought through

ANO MATE BUT HE WENT ALL OUT YOUTH?? ALL IM SAYING IS INSTEAD OF SIGING SHITE CUNT LIKE AGUIAR! TONEL! STRANZL! HAREWOOD! ETC I WOULD BE MORE HAPPIER TO SEE FLECK ETC PLAYING THAN SIGNING THESE CUNTS AND IT MIGHT COST US THE LEAGUE BUT IT MIGHT BE WORTHIT IN THE LONG WRONG!

SORRY FOR THE CAPS BUT CLDNAE BE ARSED RETYPIN!

maybe, just MAYBE this would be allowed a few years ago

but we hounded out a manager that actually thought youth was the way forward, mind him?

now, under smith, i dont bekieve that ANY youth will get properly brought through

ANO MATE BUT HE WENT ALL OUT YOUTH?? ALL IM SAYING IS INSTEAD OF SIGING SHITE CUNT LIKE AGUIAR! TONEL! STRANZL! HAREWOOD! ETC I WOULD BE MORE HAPPIER TO SEE FLECK ETC PLAYING THAN SIGNING THESE CUNTS AND IT MIGHT COST US THE LEAGUE BUT IT MIGHT BE WORTHIT IN THE LONG WRONG!

SORRY FOR THE CAPS BUT CLDNAE BE ARSED RETYPIN!

:craphead:

2nd - not to save my granny

Im all for getting the young ones in, but never at the expense of not winning the title. The last 3 seasons have been murder.

the last 3 seasons have been murder aye, but thats because of the shite playing for the club

imagine if the last 3 seasons we had seen a team with an average age of 22-23 getting closer and closer to the beggars, and this season was when they had finally came to fruition

the fact that man united STILL have 2 of their most famous youngsters playing to this day, after suffering they years of heartache shows it works

Obviosly we never accept second place however, if the manger, chairman and his pups were honets with us and said ( look we are not signing anyone becuase we have great talent that need to come thorugh and the time is now to give it its chance, IE, Wilson in for weir, Fleck in for fergie, Furman, Little, Wylde will be the only new signings!) then these players develop over the year, we lose the league but end up in 2 - 3 years time with one hell of a team! wld we accept that?

Am half canned by the way?

As half canned you are & preposerous the idea sounds.........

I think if Watty gave the young'uns a shout (from the start) this season and we failed, most bears would stand by his decision to give them a shout.

9:38pm & I finished up today for 3 weeks holiday; I;m half canned too.

WA(F)TP