1. 1. Is Nacho Novo a Rangers legend?

• Yes
    • No never
    • Still can be earned

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I love Nacho to bits for what he has done for the club. His important goals stand out firstly. But you also have a player here with character and a player who is passionate about Rangers, moreso than others.

His never-say-die attitude is well known and something I wish more had. But a legend, no. Not yet anyway. Legend is overused in my opinion but I think he can still earn it provided he stays and does the business. ie play more regularly for starters. If it was up to me, I would play him more than he has been.

I voted can still be earned.

It's quite rightly been said the the name "Legend" is bandied about to easily these days, however Novo is an exception for all that he has done for the club in recent years. Yes he may be a bit rough round the edges (in silky skill terms) but the importance of what he has achieved in recent years should never be forgotten.

His commitment is never in question.

Nacho you are a wee man with a tremendously big heart, you are for me a LEGEND!!

Put it this wie ! Do you think in the future there will be more or less weans called Nacho than there's ever been ? :sherlock:

If every Rangers player puts in the effort (regardless of skill) that wee Novo does then that is definetly the way to go.

the legend tag is getting flung about far to easily these days, far to easily

But every cellic player ex or present is a legend ? We no allowed any ? :sherlock:

We are above them. They think a guy that starved himself to death is a legend.

the legend tag is getting flung about far to easily these days, far to easily

But every cellic player ex or present is a legend ? We no allowed any ? :sherlock:

We are above them. They think a guy that starved himself to death is a legend.

Aye especially in the League Titles and Class ! (tu):sherlock:

In this current squad I feel the only LEGENDS just now are Ferguson and Novo I feel tho that Weirs a good shout for the Hall Of Fame also and Fleck and Bougy if they stay long enough may become legends :D(tu)

captain marvel..disrespects PLG,SMITH,BURLEY..swallies up..causes a wee clique...

GET REAL he is an overpaid ned,that with a wee team in england..could not cut it out.

ONE QUESTION.??.HOW MUCH WOULD YOU SELL HIM FOR ?

numan not matter what BARRY FERGUSON is a Rangers Legend. (tu):21:

anyways id say hes worth bout £1million maybe bit more :D

Guest gersfan2233

captain marvel..disrespects PLG,SMITH,BURLEY..swallies up..causes a wee clique...

GET REAL he is an overpaid ned,that with a wee team in england..could not cut it out.

ONE QUESTION.??.HOW MUCH WOULD YOU SELL HIM FOR ?

i agree barry is a overpaid clown who should leave the team now

HE MIGHT HAVE BEEN A LEGEND but not now

Put it this wie ! Do you think in the future there will be more or less weans called Nacho than there's ever been ? :sherlock:

If every Rangers player puts in the effort (regardless of skill) that wee Novo does then that is definetly the way to go.

Well...........Sebo.......

Mhisser...........?

:rolleyes:

Wee Nacho has been part of so many decisive factors in recent Rangers history, he has taken the club to his heart, just as the club and our fans have taken him to our hearts in return for his energy, bottle (see previous posts), reluctance to turn his back on us when pushed aside for others, willingness to accept super-sub status at this time in his Rangers career (honesty is the best policy!!), along with the fact he chose us over t.h.e.m and recalls every single bit of goading they send our direction and replies with an almighty bang.......in my opinion.......

get him on the hall of fame NOW!!! :gerbad:

Still to be earnt however he's a modern day legend (if that makes sense) not the legend type of cooper and mccoist and co. Novo makes the hairs on the back of my neck stand up when he's on that pitch as you just no something special is about to happen

£450,000 from Dundee

Rejected celtc

Numerous goals v celtc at Ibrox and Parkhead

Has made £25m due to his goals in Europe (Red Star Belgrade, Anorthosis Famagusta, Panathinaikos)

Winning goal on Helicopter Sunday

Winning penalty in Florence to send us to our first European final in 36 years

His clear love for Rangers

His clear hatred towards celtc

Not bad!

All his O.F goals

Winning penalty Uefa Cup semi

Helicopter sunday winner

and his love for the club

I don't think he's the most talented of players but a legend he is