very good, the truth is that you are of limited intelligence

Righto Einstein :)

• Replies 540
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You support Celtc mate, you shag your sister and you find children attractive

So what are your qualifications oh intelligent one? What is your level of education?

So what are your qualifications oh intelligent one? What is your level of education?

qualifications dont prove intelligence imo but ive just left school and have 5 highers AABCC as well as int 2's ,standard grades etc

qualifications dont prove intelligence imo but ive just left school and have 5 highers AABCC as well as int 2's ,standard grades etc

you are right they don't prove intelligence - you are the prime example.

Well good for fucking you, give yourself a medal

why are you replying like this, i never said i was smart to begin with i just said jim wasnt i never bummed about my qualifications because i dont even care i just told you because you asked

why are you replying like this, i never said i was smart to begin with i just said jim wasnt i never bummed about my qualifications because i dont even care i just told you because you asked

Yeah but Jims cool

Has 'Kyle' done something in particular to warrant the aggression being shown to him just now?

because i am against rangers and protestantism being thought of as the same thing or in any way related i am a celtic fan who shags my sister and is attracted to children apparently

I think its time to let the world know that we are a Protestant club and not ashamed of it. For a start we should bring back the annual Orange parade to Ibrox where it belongs and dont worry what the PC brigade think. If it was good enough for our fathers and grandfathers to be proud of our protestant traditions, then we should all be proud and stop trying to appease the Pc brigade. I think the club should have a flute band at every home game to entertain our fans and play the Sash before every home game. We should welcome all religions to Ibrox but stop being scared to tell the whole world that we are a protestant club and not ashamed of our past. :uk:

Rangers are a FOOTBALL club, not a religion or in any way affiliated to a religion. There is no place on a football field or any other sporting field for religion.

If you want to follow a religion, go to a church or whatever building your religion preaches in. If you want to see a game of football, go to a football park.

Every citizen on Earth has the right to follow whatever religion floats their boat. Just as they have the right to follow whatever football team they want.

If you look at all the troubles in the world, past and present and look at what's behind 90% of them... religion.

Religions cause more trouble than they solve. So to me, religion is good for absolutely nothing.

finally someone who speaks sense

What about all the sportsmen/women who cross themselfs before entering their field of play. Boxers who pray to whoever their god is for a safe return to their loved ones, religion is as much apart of everyday life as sport is and to say the two shouldnt cross is absurd.

I think its time to let the world know that we are a Protestant club and not ashamed of it. For a start we should bring back the annual Orange parade to Ibrox where it belongs and dont worry what the PC brigade think. If it was good enough for our fathers and grandfathers to be proud of our protestant traditions, then we should all be proud and stop trying to appease the Pc brigade. I think the club should have a flute band at every home game to entertain our fans and play the Sash before every home game. We should welcome all religions to Ibrox but stop being scared to tell the whole world that we are a protestant club and not ashamed of our past. :uk:

Rangers are a FOOTBALL club, not a religion or in any way affiliated to a religion. There is no place on a football field or any other sporting field for religion.

If you want to follow a religion, go to a church or whatever building your religion preaches in. If you want to see a game of football, go to a football park.

Every citizen on Earth has the right to follow whatever religion floats their boat. Just as they have the right to follow whatever football team they want.

If you look at all the troubles in the world, past and present and look at what's behind 90% of them... religion.

Religions cause more trouble than they solve. So to me, religion is good for absolutely nothing.

What about all the sportsmen/women who cross themselfs before entering their field of play. Boxers who pray to whoever their god is for a safe return to their loved ones, religion is as much apart of everyday life as sport is and to say the two dont cross is absurd.

spot on

(tu)

The reason i ask is because a lot of Rangers fans claim to be Protestant, but actually, they couldn't give a fuck about God, and only take the title "Protestant: because they think if you support Rangers, you have to be. And that it's just another opposite to Celtic.

I don't know any Rangers fan who thinks they 'have to be' Protestant. I know a lot of fans who, like myself, come from a Protestant background and are very proud of that, although they are not religious themselves. I don't see any problem with that, why do you...?

i think you need to be protestant because it certainly seems that way to me anytime i say anything against it on this forum i get slated for it

That's because you are a f****n bastard

No offense like, but away back to terrorist minded mate

Well, one of the two of you certainly is

Jim, irrespective of your views - that is a disgraceful way to talk to a fellow Bear - you should be bloody ashamed of yourself

Well you asked, trying to score some points, and he shot you down! HAHAHA

Just accept that our support is littered by a minority of idiots. Just accept it and move on, you will sleep a helluva lot better

shot down my arse!

What about all the sportsmen/women who cross themselfs before entering their field of play. Boxers who pray to whoever their god is for a safe return to their loved ones, religion is as much apart of everyday life as sport is and to say the two shouldnt cross is absurd.

The difference is that they are using religion in a positive light. We could do that too, but to us it is a negative thing that we use to batter Celtic with. In short, dont celebrate Protestantism, we attach Catholics.

If we did it right, there would be no issue at all but both sides of Glasgow are filled with so much hatred that it will never be the pure celebration that it could be

shot down my arse!

Yup, shot down - your arse is not in the game

shot down my arse!

interesting that this was your 666th post :pipe:

shot down my arse!

interesting that this was your 666th post :pipe:

Yeah, it's getting hot in here

Just watched a clip of the Orange Parade today, there looks to be lots of decent people that walk behind the band. Sir David should let them have their Sunday parade back at Ibrox again and stop trying to appease the PC brigade. :)

I have put the replies in this thread into 3 categories : defo jhungles / jhournos / lonely, sad, attention seekin declan nae mates. Sorry 4 categories last but not least Real Rangers supporters. Will sort out who's who later, in the meantime I'm showered, shaved, seen an old friend off to the sea now I'm off to The Walk, SURE SURE SURE SURE SURE SURE ! Have a good day lads ! :cheers::uk::crabflute::crabflute::crabflute::crabflute::scot::sherlock:

sorry BD you forgot dinasauers, ubber-prods and 'The Moderate Majoirity' from your listing!! :lol:

(BTW I have done the SSS and now away for a latte and biscoti)

Also for got the paranoid category. BD, you go right in at number one. :pipe:

Category 1 : Dietspam,

Category 2:

Category 3:

Category 4:

:sherlock:

Are you serious? <cr>

"Shot down" by his qualifications, I presume you mean? That's right MisterC, he has five (count 'em, FIVE) highers AND int 2's and standard grades. All you have is a piddly little Honours Degree. :rolleyes:

That's not a dig at you, kyle, I'm genuinely stunned that vasily09 thinks AABCC at Higher could "shoot anyone down."