Sick of all the PC brigade

minstral

Reading through the thread I find it quite sad that so many are against or don't care about the Rangers tradition I grew up with.

Thankfully the people I am friendly with share the same beliefs I have.

I'm delighted to say though that the handwringing PC brigade are conspicuous by their absence around me at Ibrox. Do these people only appear on internet message boards?because I honestly do not know any

This about sums it up, they only exist on here and as for the so many against it only seems that way, the old bheggar ploy, empty cans make the most noise, the way they do wearing their green and grey rags night and day to make it look as if they are in the majority in this country. They are mentally insane and really dirty.! :sherlock:

Beacuse you know each and every single Bear that goes to the games dont you BD??

A colossal Bore and a plastik Prod, go to church and practice your faith and stop being the hypocritical, timmy obsessed ned that you seem to be.

You are obsessed to an unhealthy level, I really, really mean this. Man, I would fucking hate to be you BD, I actually feel sorry for you sometimes.

What do you do for a living BD?

BlueDignity is a good guy and a real Rangers man, he is one of the old school and not afraid to tell it how it is. Blue has got a lot of good contacts conected to our club, and is like myself proud of our traditions and not scared to say so.

• Replies 540
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Reading through the thread I find it quite sad that so many are against or don't care about the Rangers tradition I grew up with.

I'm delighted to say though that the handwringing PC brigade are conspicuous by their absence around me at Ibrox. Do these people only appear on internet message boards?because I honestly do not know any

This about sums it up, they only exist on here and as for the so many against it only seems that way, the old bheggar ploy, empty cans make the most noise, the way they do wearing their green and grey rags night and day to make it look as if they are in the majority in this country. They are mentally insane and really dirty.! :sherlock:

Beacuse you know each and every single Bear that goes to the games dont you BD??

A colossal Bore and a plastik Prod, go to church and practice your faith and stop being the hypocritical, timmy obsessed ned that you seem to be.

You are obsessed to an unhealthy level, I really, really mean this. Man, I would fucking hate to be you BD, I actually feel sorry for you sometimes.

BlueDignity is a good guy and a real Rangers man, he is one of the old school and not afraid to tell it how it is. Blue has got a lot of good contacts conected to our club, and is like myself proud of our traditions and not scared to say so.

This is a man that is incapable of holding a debate without accusing folk of being "rheptiles" and "Bheasts". A good Rangers man? I reckon he hates Timmy more than he loves the Rangers.

This is a man who talks about hitting folk with machetes who he suspects are Tims on here. He is no good Rangers man, he is obsessed.

He has dignity in his username, where is the dignity in his posts? As for good Rangers men, look at DG's posts, for me that is a good Rangers man.

This guys a charlatan, a legend in his own mind.

Quite possibly the most contrived poster I have ever witnessed.

This is a man that is incapable of holding a debate without accusing folk of being "rheptiles" and "Bheasts". A good Rangers man? I reckon he hates Timmy more than he loves the Rangers.

This is a man who talks about hitting folk with machetes who he suspects are Tims on here. He is no good Rangers man, he is obsessed.

He has dignity in his username, where is the dignity in his posts? As for good Rangers men, look at DG's posts, for me that is a good Rangers man.

well can you blame him?

in current age we are being attacked left right centre and our regime sits back and actually critise the blue sea on the matter..................and too top the whole volcano off there are rangers fans who dont want to acknowledge the clubs protestant background and heritage and neither wish to embrace it or respect it.

how can you support a team - and not want to acknowledge anything about them? <cr>

:angry::anguish:

well can you blame him?

in current age we are being attacked left right centre and our regime sits back and actually critise the blue sea on the matter..................and too top the whole volcano off there are rangers fans who dont want to acknowledge the clubs protestant background and heritage and neither wish to embrace it or respect it.

how can you support a team - and not want to acknowledge anything about them? <cr>

Who does not embrace the heritage? Why are you making things up?

Not one poster on here doesnt sing DW's or the Sash, is that not enough for you?

What more do you want?

How many titles have we won in the last 20 years? Would you not agree that it is a good time to be a Bear?

Where is this "attack" you speak of? TBB?

Thats 1 song, we have many, and even some that are actually about the team.

See thats the problem I have brissy...that arguement works both ways.

So how can anyone claim either the Orange Order are irrelevant to Rangers ? Has someone actually conducted a survey ? Of course they havent.

So what do we know or sure ?

Well you only have to go into any of the Rangers pubs before or after and you will find an Orange Flute Band providing pre or post match entertainment. A strange choice would you not agree, if we are making the arguement that the organisation is irrelevant to the Rangers support.

Furthermore some of their songs such as the Sash remain amongst the most popular choice of song for the Rangers support.

The orange top released a few years ago was, and remains, the best selling Rangers top of all time.

Against this however we have SDM's refusal to allow the Order to utilise Ibrox for events/rallies etc. Those who have sought to demonise the Orange Order have done their job well....helped by a failure within the Order themselves a few years ago to ensure their recruiting standards were stringent.

I think we have a division of thought Brissy. SDM who runs the club, for a limited time, seeks to divorce Rangers from the Orange Order.

Yet amongst the lifeblood of Rangers Football Club - the fans - the Order remains of relevance and there is a desire to keep the long standing relationship alive.

There is little doubt who will win this one.

When in years (or maybe a year) SDM leaves to harvest his grapes on his wineyard in France, The Grapes and other Rangers pubs will still be booming to the celebration of Orange music.

Beacuse whit ????? :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Is that opposed to you a Proddy obsessed ned ?????

Now it's the bore patter, seen that, done that, ate that, drank that, shagged that. Fcukin 'Man' ???? What fcukin time warp you in ? Living ? I hunt plastic paddies and their apologists. What do you do for a living ???? Whats your address???? Are you a man or a woman ???? Who the fcuk are you ???? Why are you on here slagging US morning noon and night ???? Why have you not been banned yet???? Stop usin the word obsessed, I think you are obsessed with it ! And would I not just hate you to be Me too, wearing the green and grey doesn't suit me ! :sherlock:

So how can anyone claim either the Orange Order are irrelevant to Rangers ? Has someone actually conducted a survey ? Of course they havent.

Well you only have to go into any of the Rangers pubs before or after and you will find an Orange Flute Band providing pre or post match entertainment. A strange choice would you not agree, if we are making the arguement that the organisation is irrelevant to the Rangers support.

Furthermore some of their songs such as the Sash remain amongst the most popular choice of song for the Rangers support.

The orange top released a few years ago was, and remains, the best selling Rangers top of all time.

Against this however we have SDM's refusal to allow the Order to utilise Ibrox for events/rallies etc. Those who have sought to demonise the Orange Order have done their job well....helped by a failure within the Order themselves a few years ago to ensure their recruiting standards were stringent.

I think we have a division of thought Brissy. SDM who runs the club, for a limited time, seeks to divorce Rangers from the Orange Order.

Yet amongst the lifeblood of Rangers Football Club - the fans - the Order remains of relevance and there is a desire to keep the long standing relationship alive.

When in years (or maybe a year) SDM leaves to harvest his grapes on his wineyard in France, The Grapes and other Rangers pubs will still be booming to the celebration of Orange music.

Dart, what a great post and as you say when Murray is gone our traditions will still be going strong.

Excellent post D'Art, it sums up my feelings very well (and obviously several others) on this issue.

The reality for so many of us is that the matchday experience before and after the game has a soundtrack of Orange songs (and many others of course).

At Ibrox it seems to me the favourites are The Sash, Derry's Walls and Fathers Advice.

I'll keep quiet about the away games there's a few would be shocked I think :D

But given that so many of us have a similar experience, is it any wonder that we question whether some folk have ever been to Ibrox?

Great summation DA, Murray knows he's beat on that front, knew it after the le guen debacle. Said it after Souness signed Johnston 'We'll still be here after they've all moved on.' :sherlock:

Handwringer !!!! :sherlock:

well can you blame him?

Brissy is only planted on here to try and weaken our resolve so fight the good fight and fight it with the same fire as they do ! (tu):sherlock:

Thanks Minst, we'll have a pint and a Sash up one day Mate, thats a promise ! :sherlock:

(tu) UBER BIGOT LOYAL !

Handwringer !!!! :sherlock:

Contrived poster!!! :pipe:

PS wtf does that mean <cr>

Means he's runnin on empty now ! He should have shoved uber in front of it might have impressed some naive youngster ! (tu):sherlock:

Can I ask all the people who want to disassociate Rangers and Protestant/unionism.

when did you first start supporting Rangers

and

what attracted you to Rangers Football Club.

It would be interesting to know, so I can try and relate to your views

This thread is about associating Rangers with the Orange Order; which is an irrelevant organisation. You can be a Unionist and a Protestant without having anything to do with the Orange Order, as David Murray is in fact.

As a Christian am askin how is Davie by the way, his silence is deafening ? :sherlock:

Thanks Minst, we'll have a pint and a Sash up one day Mate, thats a promise ! :sherlock:

(tu) UBER BIGOT LOYAL !

Make that a treble!! (tu)

And if someone else cared to join us it could be as Pieter Huistra once said ...a "Quadwoople!!!"