Delay to the sale of Barry Feguson due to....

contacts

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Contacts knows everything.

Do not question him! :lol:

I'm surprised with one contacts. I though we'd have let him go for £1m.

I'm really surprised we've turned down £1.5mil! I just worry that we've started the hardball tactics with the wrong player and the wrong bid! Read to in the ET that Birmingham are being linked with Viera!

They've got £100k a week to spend on Vieira and £10m to spend on Christian Benitez, so we're doing the right thing.

I'm really surprised we've turned down £1.5mil! I just worry that we've started the hardball tactics with the wrong player and the wrong bid! Read to in the ET that Birmingham are being linked with Viera!

I'm also surpised as they are paying him ~ £35k per week just now but good on them for trying to get everything they can for him. It looks like they are also holding out for more on Charlie Adams who I thought might go for free.

They will Pay it 2 mil is Nothing to them,and Big Eck Knows Ferguson. he will pay that Price to get his man. and when he does he will make Barry Captain of Birmingham I think.

Dangerous game imo, Fergie in his pomp was majestic, dare i say he is now near a liability, £1.5m for Fergie considering his form and recent and not so recent injuries is more than fair.

I do agree Adams fee should be higher though, or £500k with a big % sell on clause, if he gets his head down he has 10+ years ahead, he showed in his short spell with Blackpool he can cut it no probs in that division.

Finally we arent giving players away, or paying them off.

Thank god some on here dont negotiate transfer fees

Agree 100%. (tu)

We're definitely doing the right thing here, finally standing our ground and not giving players away too cheap or for free, letting money we desperately need slip through our fingers.

They will Pay it 2 mil is Nothing to them,and Big Eck Knows Ferguson. he will pay that Price to get his man. and when he does he will make Barry Captain of Birmingham I think.

I'll ask again, please check your PM inbox. I'm not going to ask again.

Rangers are doing the right thing.

£2m for a player who will offer Birmingham; Leadership qualities, experience of playing in the Champions League, Uefa Cup and the Premiership, along the experience of winning. With the prices going about in this current market, I think thats a more than fair deal for everyone involved.

(tu) from me.

tbh i wouldent even risk bargaining i would just get rid of him hes served us well but he fucked it up i lost all my respect for the man i wish him all the best but i want rid of him