Kirk Broadfoot

after his comments about us not being able to "compete" i would have disciplined him and then forced him to watch all our clubs greatest nights on the pitch and ask him again if our club can compete on the pitch, of course we can bloomin compete, did he not play a part in our road to Mankchester? And domestic trophies? FVCK SAKE!! lol

a ridiculous comment to make

and then the egg fracas......and the boiling rice incident.................

he doesnt seem the brightest!

lol

imo Whittaker has made Kirks position his own now, Kirk has no brains or pace to play centre half, so i would punt him along with the rest. Hes not really needed imho.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

why the hell did smith sign this guy? He trebbile player. Mind he cause us to lost to celtic. He also embrassment to the club. Why on earth would u put a egg in mircowave?. Shame hes injured reason i say that is if he was not injured Big Eck mite of snappped him up. Big Eck also meant be looking at him.

why the hell did smith sign this guy? He trebbile player. Mind he cause us to lost to celtic. He also embrassment to the club. Why on earth would u put a egg in mircowave?. Shame hes injured reason i say that is if he was not injured Big Eck mite of snappped him up. Big Eck also meant be looking at him.

http://www.wikihow.com/Poach-an-Egg-Using-a-Microwave

lol, it says "Although it sounds easy, many people can't get the hang of poaching an egg!" thats kirk for you.

http://www.wikihow.com/Poach-an-Egg-Using-a-Microwave

lol, it says "Although it sounds easy, many people can't get the hang of poaching an egg!" thats kirk for you.

lol

So, everyone dissing im for saying that Rangers cant compete in the champions league, which, at present is a genuine fact, how many of YOU believe we can?

So tragic, players say things about being up for it, and, they can win things - slated

Players being realistic - slated

Joke!

If he is out for a few months then im assuming with his contract being up next summer, we may punt him in the january window....he aint the best and surely with " youth " coming through, we will have a good up and coming youngster to take his place / cover.

I would shoot the cunt for they comments but the problem we have is that we have a manager who agrees with him and accepts it which is the only reason I would like Smith to leave, am not saying that I dont appreciate what he has done but IMO he was lucky to win the league last season and he blew the league the year before! Please dont hound me for believing that as i dont want to upset anyone, I made some ridiculous comments in the past which I do apologise for but I really believe That Kirks opinion is accepted by walter and that for rangers just is not good enough!!!

So, everyone dissing im for saying that Rangers cant compete in the champions league, which, at present is a genuine fact, how many of YOU believe we can?

So tragic, players say things about being up for it, and, they can win things - slated

Joke!

i think we have competed pretty well in the champs league in last few years

what do you expect? winning the fecking thing? lol

i expect better but still think we certainly "competed" obviously and of course we will compete this year too! FFS lol <cr>

;)

I can't believe some people on here, I really can't.

They are happy to have the likes of Broadfoot and Adam at the club who are no more than back up players.

We need affordable quality not substandard pish!

We are Rangers and too long now we have put up with it.

I can't believe some people on here, I really can't.

They are happy to have the likes of Broadfoot and Adam at the club who are no more than back up players.

We need affordable quality not substandard pish!

We are Rangers and too long now we have put up with it.

:clap:

(tu)

how much do people think we could get for him on a transfer(outside of a freebie)?

£1.50 he's a fuckin dud, he wouldn't get a game for the manky mob and thats sayin somethin get him to fuck!!!

After that interview, all I can say is Kirk, fuck off.

What a defeatist prick - that is a shite attitude from a shite player.

Can't compete? What the fuck. What a moron.

So, everyone dissing im for saying that Rangers cant compete in the champions league, which, at present is a genuine fact,

With facts come evidence. Got proof of your facts?

how many of YOU believe we can?

I expect last 16.

When? The only time they get slated is for saying it after a bad result. Not during close season or during good results.

Joke!

Nuh uh!

How a player like Kirk Bigfoot can make the top tier of the Scottish game is beyong belief. regardless of what he said he is completely pish, nothing more than a junior footballer. If Smith plays him instead of Whittaker then he's spent the summer smoking a crack pipe.

I'd be eggstatic to see him go.

I must be one of very few rangers fans that think Kirk Broadfoot has done a decent job at Rangers. Taking over from Hutton was going to be hard but i thought he made the possision his own until he got injered. And for what he said about Europe and not compeeting he is right if we are going to sell our best players like bougie then we will be lucky to get a win in the group stages. The man is rangers thru and thru and gives 100% every time he plays. He may not be the most skillful but he has heart and plays for the jersey

here , here.

Broadfoot did a decent job for us.People blaming him for losing the league the other year is total tosh. Smith playing cousan instead of boyd , not playing buffel when his midfield was tired that was the reason not broadfoot. he has covered rightback , leftback and centre half for rangers.

as for the idiot who said he wasn`t quick enough for center half , he was quick enough for right back and a lot quicker than weir. for me he is good cover for center half or full back positions. Do you people really like christian dailly that much. as for whittaker he`s been pish since he came to rangers for £2 million . yes he did get better nearer the end and I hope he continues to get better as I thought he was the natural replacement for hutton.

Broadfoot cost nothing in comparison and was far more the better player over the last couple of years. I`d keep them both.as for adam he was never a left winger (to slow and big) and should never have been played there.his position is left midfield and i`m sure he would have played better there.

Joke!

Your better off staying on VB mate your contributing nothing here (tu)

Am I the only one that in the economic climate thinks he's a decent backup to have around especially on the bench seeing as he's played across the whole backline in europe and internationals?

would rather we kept Mcculloch tbh at least he hasnt come out with a defeatest attitude (tu)