Lovenkrands

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Honestly but what did he actually do at Newcastle? Not much if you ask me.

Is he any better than Lafferty, Miller or Boyd? No, if you ask me.

A waste of wage bill, that could be used to fund someone alot better than Lovenkrands.

:clap:

(tu)

we need someone thats naturally left footed and can play on the left hand side, also with some pace ....

Lovenkrands ticks all those boxes ???

Also he`s a free agent so why not ?

we need someone thats naturally left footed and can play on the left hand side, also with some pace ....

He also ticks the boxes of:

Completely shite

Can't Cross

Not as fast as he used to be

Enjoys Playing Hide and seek

It's a no go mate. (tu)

he can't play on the left hand side and he has lost most of his pace with injuries from his time in Germany! so he doesnt tick al the boxes ;)

Completely shite

Can't Cross

It's a no go mate. (tu)

sorry mate, dont agree, i think he would do a job for us. Plus he does a job in europe as he has already proved previously so hes an ideal signing :)

Completely shite

Can't Cross

It's a no go mate. (tu)

sorry mate, dont agree, i think he would do a job for us. Plus he does a job in europe as he has already proved previously so hes an ideal signing :)

All about opinions mate, I don't need to agree with you, you don't need to agree with me. But I'm saying, he's shite and we don't need him choking up our wage budget.

he can't play on the left hand side and he has lost most of his pace with injuries from his time in Germany! so he doesnt tick al the boxes ;)

he can play on the left side, hes left footed! and he might not be as fast as before but he`d do a job for us

Completely shite

Can't Cross

It's a no go mate. (tu)

All about opinions mate, I don't need to agree with you, you don't need to agree with me. But I'm saying, he's shite and we don't need him choking up our wage budget.

fair dos ;)

he can play on the left side, hes left footed! and he might not be as fast as before but he`d do a job for us

I hate this "do a job" for us nonsense. He clearly can't. He was brought in for Newcastle to "do a job" and they got relegated.

I hate this "do a job" for us nonsense. He clearly can't. He was brought in for Newcastle to "do a job" and they got relegated.

ye, but he still did nb for them, scored a few goals and the fans liked him

Is this what Rangers have come to? Signing "not bad" players? He scored 3 goals, 2 of which came against the other relegated teams and one tap in against Man Utd. He's coming up 30, he was finished at 28. He's not as fast, can't play on the wing and can't cross. He's a useless waster.

Is this what Rangers have come to? Signing "not bad" players? He scored 3 goals, 2 of which came against the other relegated teams and one tap in against Man Utd. He's coming up 30, he was finished at 28. He's not as fast, can't play on the wing and can't cross. He's a useless waster.

thats ur opinion mate but i just think hes ideal for us. And u cant forget rangers dont have alot of money to spend, so yes it is wat rangers have come to, rangers cant compete with the top clubs anymore wen it comes to buying players

thats ur opinion mate but i just think hes ideal for us. And u cant forget rangers dont have alot of money to spend, so yes it is wat rangers have come to, rangers cant compete with the top clubs anymore wen it comes to buying players

Aye you're right. Rangers don't have a lot of money to spend, so let's not waste it on wasters like Lovenkrands!

Regardless, we can still avoid shite like Lovenkrands.

Aye you're right. Rangers don't have a lot of money to spend, so let's not waste it on wasters like Lovenkrands!

well i struggle to think of any other players with the same attributes as lovenkrands that we can afford and get on a free! (apart from wages obv)

well i struggle to think of any other players with the same attributes as lovenkrands that we can afford and get on a free! (apart from wages obv)

Everyone does mate, but I can assure you, we're better off not signing him.

ok, but we all have mixed opinions ;)

ok, but we all have mixed opinions ;)

Aye (tu)