Lovenkrands

we need someone thats naturally left footed and can play on the left hand side, also with some pace ....

Lovenkrands ticks all those boxes ???

Also he`s a free agent so why not ?

he can't play on the left hand side and he has lost most of his pace with injuries from his time in Germany! so he doesnt tick al the boxes ;)

he can play on the left side, hes left footed! and he might not be as fast as before but he`d do a job for us

I hate this "do a job" for us nonsense. He clearly can't. He was brought in for Newcastle to "do a job" and they got relegated.

ye, but he still did nb for them, scored a few goals and the fans liked him

Is this what Rangers have come to? Signing "not bad" players? He scored 3 goals, 2 of which came against the other relegated teams and one tap in against Man Utd. He's coming up 30, he was finished at 28. He's not as fast, can't play on the wing and can't cross. He's a useless waster.

thats ur opinion mate but i just think hes ideal for us. And u cant forget rangers dont have alot of money to spend, so yes it is wat rangers have come to, rangers cant compete with the top clubs anymore wen it comes to buying players

Aye you're right. Rangers don't have a lot of money to spend, so let's not waste it on wasters like Lovenkrands!

well i struggle to think of any other players with the same attributes as lovenkrands that we can afford and get on a free! (apart from wages obv)

Marko Pantelic.

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

we need someone thats naturally left footed and can play on the left hand side, also with some pace ....

he can't play on the left hand side and he has lost most of his pace with injuries from his time in Germany! so he doesnt tick al the boxes ;)

he can play on the left side, hes left footed! and he might not be as fast as before but he`d do a job for us

I hate this "do a job" for us nonsense. He clearly can't. He was brought in for Newcastle to "do a job" and they got relegated.

Is this what Rangers have come to? Signing "not bad" players? He scored 3 goals, 2 of which came against the other relegated teams and one tap in against Man Utd. He's coming up 30, he was finished at 28. He's not as fast, can't play on the wing and can't cross. He's a useless waster.

thats ur opinion mate but i just think hes ideal for us. And u cant forget rangers dont have alot of money to spend, so yes it is wat rangers have come to, rangers cant compete with the top clubs anymore wen it comes to buying players

Aye you're right. Rangers don't have a lot of money to spend, so let's not waste it on wasters like Lovenkrands!

well i struggle to think of any other players with the same attributes as lovenkrands that we can afford and get on a free! (apart from wages obv)

Marko Pantelic.

Exactly the type of guy we're crying out for.

Marko Pantelic.

different type of player but, hes a centre forward. I see Lovenkrands as more of a winger

Marko Pantelic.

different type of player but, hes a centre forward. I see Lovenkrands as more of a winger

What Lovenkrands have you been watching?

Marko Pantelic.

Mate, stop before you go any further.

Lovenkrands was only good for us when played as a main striker, just in front of Buffel.

If you think he's a better winger, I need to question what Lovenkrands you were watching!

Marko Pantelic.

Lovenkrands was only good for us when played as a main striker, just in front of Buffel.

If you think he's a better winger, I need to question what Lovenkrands you were watching!

he was good as a centre forward but i thought he was better on the wing during the 2002/2003 season and previous seasons

Marko Pantelic.

he was good as a centre forward but i thought he was better on the wing during the 2002/2003 season and previous seasons

Aye, that was 6-7 years ago. It's a different Lovenkrands now!

Marko Pantelic.

ye, ino that, but in my opinion its the best rangers can get atm with the money situation were in, ino hes a bit older now and maby not as good as previously but still good enough for rangers ino u think hes shite and a waste of money and past it but i dont! end of

Marko Pantelic.

ye, ino that, but in my opinion its the best rangers can get atm with the money situation were in, ino hes a bit older now and maby not as good as previously but still good enough for rangers ino u think hes shite and a waste of money and past it but i dont! end of

:drugang:

Marko Pantelic.

only being honest mate, i hate to say it but its the truth, rangers can simply not compete for the top players

Marko Pantelic.

only being honest mate, i hate to say it but its the truth, rangers can simply not compete for the top players

Obviously, but we can certainly do better than Lovenkrands.

There are plenty of other Bosman transfers available

Just because we had Lovenkrands before it makes him an easy target to sign for some fans.

If Walter looked at the Bosmans available then i am 110% sure we could find a player better than Lovenkrands.

• 2 weeks later...

Tbh I can't believe anyone would turn their noses up at Lovenkrands, he was decent at Newcastle and with the right guidance could regain some top form.

With the way Rangers are atm I would defiantly take Lovenkrands.

Tbh I can't believe anyone would turn their noses up at Lovenkrands, he was decent at Newcastle and with the right guidance could regain some top form.

he has lost his main assest pace

A sign of defiance you say?

A sign of defiance you say?

:D spelt it wrong, but I think turn our noses up at a decent player who loves the club with the position we are in is a bit laughable. He hasn't lost his pace he could still skin full backs, he might be a tad slower but he was lightning quick before so he is still going to be very quick.

Would rather see him up there than MHiller

Are you fucking kidding me? Miller was one of the reason's we managed to win the league.

So would I, altho he's had his injury troubles I reckon he'd be faster and a better finisher.

lets get big Mark back i know he's a bit older and lost a bit of spring in his step but he would shite all over te defenders in the SPL and while we are at why no give gazza the number 8 shirt back i know his life has gone downhill a bit but in our current situation we are not going to get anyone better FFS.

Lovenkrands was utter shite when he was here bar a goal against villareal and a couple against the filth he done fuck all , has no composure and couldnae beat a fucking crisp poke blowing in the wind .

lets get big Mark back i know he's a bit older and lost a bit of spring in his step but he would shite all over te defenders in the SPL and while we are at why no give gazza the number 8 shirt back i know his life has gone downhill a bit but in our current situation we are not going to get anyone better FFS.

Lovenkrands was utter shite when he was here bar a goal against villareal and a couple against the filth he done fuck all , has no composure and couldnae beat a fucking crisp poke blowing in the wind .

We need a winger with explosive pace and consistant PL was very on and off which was very frustrating as we knew he had the ability.

We need a winger with explosive pace and consistant PL was very on and off which was very frustrating as we knew he had the ability.

get Brian Laudrup on the phone now !!!!

get Brian Laudrup on the phone now !!!!

I deleted his number mate :scot:

Lovenkrands played out of his skin when he needed a contract extension,i'm sure he would remember my voice well as

he used to stand about a yard off the touchline at the Govan with his hands on his hips while the ball was in play,

We would be hitting a brick wall in midfield,did he raise his hand and look for the pass or make a run?Did he fuck.

One of the most frustrating players i've watched at Ibrox,Give me Adam over him on the left and we don't need him as a striker.