***Official Madjid Bougherra Thread***

foot365

No they don’t

In fact boogie said he feels he plays better during Ramadam as he is more focused, he strictly observes it.

If he strictly observes it that means he can't even lick his lips never mind drink water!!!!

• Replies 842
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

England exit only for Bougherra

Madjid Bougherra claims he would only leave Rangers for the Premier League, while Walter Smith insists there have been no bids for him.

Madjid-Bougherra_2308821.jpg Bougherra: Linked with Bordeaux move

The Algeria international has been strongly linked with a move to Bordeaux and admitted he considered joining the French champions.

It had been reported that an offer of ÂŁ4million had been tabled for the former Sheffield Wednesday and Charlton centre-back.

But Smith is they have received no approaches and has reiterated chairman David Murray's stance that their key men are not for sale.

He said: "Despite reports to the contrary there have been no bids for Madjid.

"We have not been contacted by Bordeaux in regards to Madjid and that's the end of the story as far as we are concerned.

"As the chairman has said on a number of occasions he is a player we are not looking to sell.

"The strange thing is the story keeps getting repeated but we have had no contact with anyone from Bordeaux.

"I don't mind a bit of speculation but this story has been rumbling on for a week now. They have never been in touch with us."

Bougherra, though, told the Daily Record: "I thought long and hard about it.

"I weighed up the pros and cons of the move but I feel good at Rangers and the British game suits me.

"If I need to leave it will be for the English Premier League."

Another pointless article with a negative spin on his comments, which paper is this from and which pointless fud wrote it ?

Teamtalk.

He is quoted as saying he would only leave for the EPL. I don't see how that is pointless?

I don't think Hibs could play Abdessalam Benjelloun over Ramadan because he was so weak without food.

Not sure if Bougherra's the same, but I have no feckin' idea if he's Muslim or not.

He might not be. My boss is Algerian and there are a few other Algerian lads and they are all Muslims, not that that means he is.

Porbably one of the most un trustworthy people on the Earth so i would not be surprised if Boggy moves.

:lol:

That's harsh on the Algers.

If you changed that to 'footballers', then it'd make more sense :pipe:

Teamtalk.

He is quoted as saying he would only leave for the EPL. I don't see how that is pointless?

As you need to read all his comments not a sentence or two with a negative spin.....

The comments make up the vast majority of the piece!

They article is headed Bougherra would only leave to go to the EPL, that's exactly what Madjid says.

And we say THEY're the paranoid ones..... :rolleyes:

THIS THREAD IS PURELY ABOUT OUR PLAYER BOUGHERRA

Any more off topic stuff then we might have to end up locking the thread, at the very least anymore off topic posts will just be deleted.

If you want to have a discussion about racism, perceptions of rascism etc then create a thread in the debating chamber and continue with your discussion there.

so how about the jews :craphead: ( kidding obv). Ok to try and bring it back on topic lol

i know paper talk isnt really to be believed but i think/hope the reports are correct and he stays for at least one more season

i think we can all pretty much agrree that he wont end his playing time at gers but if we get one or 2 more decent seasons from him, then a nice wee profit on what we paid, it would be good

right now i wouldnt take a bid of less than 7 million pound seriously if i was murray

so how about the jews :craphead: ( kidding obv). Ok to try and bring it back on topic lol

i know paper talk isnt really to be believed but i think/hope the reports are correct and he stays for at least one more season

i think we can all pretty much agrree that he wont end his playing time at gers but if we get one or 2 more decent seasons from him, then a nice wee profit on what we paid, it would be good

right now i wouldnt take a bid of less than 7 million pound seriously if i was murray

LOL

Different reports had mentioned bids varying from 4 mill to 5.5 million, as Murray stated it would only be an unrealistic offer which couldn't be refused then I wouldn't be happy for anything less than 8 million for him.

I hope he is here next season, because if he also excels in the CL then if he was to be sold on I would be wanting over 10 million for him if we are in the same position where we don't need to sell our top stars.

If Magic is magic in the CL then his value will rise tremendously. For now he must be wort 6-7m anyway.

simple fact, we right now will have one helluva struggle in CL without him in central defence.

I can see Bougherra here untill at least next summer.

Although I was sweating abit about a week ago, I thought he was gone, which really would have put us in the shitter.

Bullshit Mate. Youre Talking Out You're ARSE There.

:blink:

For now it looks like he will be staying and that is a good thing.

I Ment Bullshit, Bougies not leaving