***Official Madjid Bougherra Thread***

foot365

• Replies 842
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The one player we simply cannot let leave, especially for such a low amount as £5m.

Instead of selling our best player to raise some cash sell McGregor, Ferguson, Mendes, Boyd to raise a good amount of cash.

Sell our top scorer? <cr>

And the man who dictates the flow of the whole side <cr>

Boyd; Last year of his contract, sell for £3m+ now rather than nothing in 6 months time.

Mendes; Over rated IMO. Goes missing far too often. Anything from £3m upwards and I would bite their hand off!

The one player we simply cannot let leave, especially for such a low amount as £5m.

Instead of selling our best player to raise some cash sell McGregor, Ferguson, Mendes, Boyd to raise a good amount of cash.

Lets just add Thomson, Edu and Davis... Sure! Why not?! And after the suns down, we can all pile in my pick up and go skinny dippin’ down at the crick. Cause today’s the day to stop making sense!

i know how can we sell Ferguson :craphead:

Mendes; Over rated IMO. Goes missing far too often. Anything from £3m upwards and I would bite their hand off!

Mendes WAS overated tbh, but now I'd have to say the majority of the fans now see him for what he is, not really that great at all.

That was my opinion from November last year and it's never wavered.

Mendes WAS overated tbh, but now I'd have to say the majority of the fans now see him for what he is, not really that great at all.

(tu) have to agree with that, was not overly happy with most of his performances

(tu) have to agree with that, was not overly happy with most of his performances

I got a bit of a reputation for hating him last year. Which was not the case. I just didn't rate his ability, just like the previous season I remember resenting Hemdani whose form was atrocious yet he kept playing. Funnily enough he was absent completely the following season.

Hopefully the same will happen with Mendes.

I got a bit of a reputation for hating him last year. Which was not the case. I just didn't rate his ability, just like the previous season I remember resenting Hemdani whose form was atrocious yet he kept playing. Funnily enough he was absent completely the following season.

I usually agree with you Danny, but when Mendes is on form he controls the flow of the game however I will say... he does often tend to let games pass him by

Would you not be better hoping that his form picks up and he performs to the level we know he can, instead of hoping he sits in the reserves and collects a lucrative wage every week?

Rangers Madjid Bougherra agrees to Bordeaux transfer

Rangers’ Madjid Bougherra has agreed move to Bordeaux, according to reports in the French press.

14 July 2009 16:53 PM

Rangers Madjid Bougherra agrees to Bordeaux transfer

Rangers’ Madjid Bougherra has agreed move to Bordeaux, according to reports in the French press.

Bougherra has apparently agreed to a four-year deal with the French champions and the two clubs are said to be in talks over a 6million Euro figure.

you have a reputation for hating a lot of players Danny :lol:(tu)

http://sport.stv.tv/football/109032-ranger...deaux-transfer/

Bougherra has apparently agreed to a four-year deal with the French champions and the two clubs are said to be in talks over a 6million Euro figure.

The story was broken in respected French sport newspaper L'equipe.

The 26-year-old defender joined Rangers from Charlton last summer for £2.5million and enjoyed instant success, playing a major role in helping the Glasgow club win the Scottish Premier League and Scottish Cup.

Bordeaux are seeking to replace Souleymane Diawara, who recently joined Marseilles.

The Algerian is also attracting attention from English Premier League side Wigan, with new boss Roberto Martinez looking to strengthen his side ahead of the season.

Bougherra has been capped 29 times for Algeria.

don't know if it's just reporting what's already been said but :(

hmm..

http://sport.stv.tv/football/109032-ranger...deaux-transfer/

The story was broken in respected French sport newspaper L'equipe.

The 26-year-old defender joined Rangers from Charlton last summer for £2.5million and enjoyed instant success, playing a major role in helping the Glasgow club win the Scottish Premier League and Scottish Cup.

Bordeaux are seeking to replace Souleymane Diawara, who recently joined Marseilles.

The Algerian is also attracting attention from English Premier League side Wigan, with new boss Roberto Martinez looking to strengthen his side ahead of the season.

Bougherra has been capped 29 times for Algeria.

don't know if it's just reporting what's already been said but :(

hmm..

Crazy!!

However, French papers have been wrong before...

This one is gathering pace :(

I'd be gutted to see Bougherra leave. Absolutely gutted infact. But I'd also be happy for him in the sense that it would be some homecoming for him.

Leaving your country to go and play with a nobody in the English league at a young age must have been a hard decision for him and making a return with a multimillion pound move to one of France's biggest clubs would show that it was all worthwhile.

It really is the stuff that dreams are made of.

McGregor and Ferguson should be sold before Mendes and Boyd!

Would you not be better hoping that his form picks up and he performs to the level we know he can, instead of hoping he sits in the reserves and collects a lucrative wage every week?

1: What level do we know he can play at? A few nifty flicks and the odd hollywood pass for a couple of months then anonymity for the rest of the year. Great asset.

2: I was kinda meaning I hoped he'd leave.

This one is gathering pace :(

I'd be gutted to see Bougherra leave. Absolutely gutted infact. But I'd also be happy for him in the sense that it would be some homecoming for him.

Leaving your country to go and play with a nobody in the English league at a young age must have been a hard decision for him and making a return with a multimillion pound move to one of France's biggest clubs would show that it was all worthwhile.

It really is the stuff that dreams are made of.

Likewise my friend

If true, i'll be disappointed. I would have thought that CL would have been enough to keep a hold of him :anguish: