Simon Ford?

MisterC

I know you're fishing, but really.....a player who can't get a game for Kilmarnock?

He's a regular for killie and has chipped in with a few goals too. I work with his bird as well....

She forcing you to say this?

I know you're fishing, but really.....a player who can't get a game for Kilmarnock?

He's a regular for killie and has chipped in with a few goals too. I work with his bird as well....

:pics:

She forcing you to say this?

Lets just say I could be persuaded :pipe:

He wasn't a regular for Killie last season. Jefferies preferred O'Leary and Hay at CH for about four months because Ford went right off from after coming back from injury in December.

He's decent for Killie at best.

He wasn't a regular for Killie last season. Jefferies preferred O'Leary and Hay at CH for about four months because Ford went right off from after coming back from injury in December.

is this how bad things have become at the club with people suggesting guys like him he can,t get a game for killie for fuck sake but we should waste what little money we have on duds like him.

is this how bad things have become at the club with people suggesting guys like him he can,t get a game for killie for fuck sake but we should waste what little money we have on duds like him.

I think you will find that he is ripping the pish, we all know that Simon Ford isn't good enough for Killie let alone us.