Signings

Davie2909

Do we need new Signings????  

273 members have voted

1. 1. What do you guys think?

• Yes we need new players
    • No we are strong enough and Youth players will do the Business

Before I type anything, just to say you need to change the multiple choice option, I done the exact same thing and felt like a fud. :craphead:

Yeah but I voted no, because I wanted yes aswell but didnt want to fuck up the poll lol. I want new signings in but I honestly think we can still win the league with this squad...Just play Aaron and Fleck for fucksake.

We went to the last day to win the league, no denying it was close. That mob are strengthening and with players that are better than they've got. We have to get rid of the deadwood, and bring in 1/2 signings that are better than we have.

All this play Fleck LW is nonsense, it's not where he plays. Give Millers place to him and we'll see a difference up front. Aaron is more of a right sided player, so that left is still a problem.

Add another CB and i then think we would be strong enough for the league, and to compete in Europe.

Just a total idiotic thread.

Whatever happened to the old calm, chilled out TB. This new one is so angry, like he has his genitals permanently trapped in a vice :(

We always moan that young players dont get a chance blah blah blah...

The long and short of it is, if we dont bring in some new faces, once injuries and suspensions inevitably happen the only players we are going to have to bring in are the youth guys.

I would rather we signed 1-2 players, particularly a CB and fullback, but if we dont it means that younger players will HAVE to play.

Of course we need new players. It's clear for everyone to see!

Im glad im not the only who thinks we need a couple of new players. I totally agree with the fact we need to trim the squad but i also think we should have picked up a few player on bosmans by now.

Centre back and someone for the left .... we seriously lacked width last season & we need someone to play with Bougherr as Weir will break down at somepoint and should only be backup.

Left wing, centre back and left back are priorities.

Edit: Davis is not an ideal right mid in anyones eyes, but he'll do until we nail down those three.

Left back is hardly a priority.

While he isn't spectacular, Papac is one of the most consistant players in our team and he really doesn't miss that many games either.