Who would be more valueable to the squad?

Who would you rather have in the squad?  

123 members have voted

1. 1. Who would you rather have in the squad?

• Lee Mcculloch
    • Christian Dailly

Christian Dailly, without hesitation. He actually knows to play the position and has played there thoughout his career in the Premiership and at International level and its travesty to think our Manager played a failed Striker back there who's not even at Dion Dublin standard never mind Chris Sutton in terms of historical strikers who could play at centre back.

I've answered at centre back but I would say that Christian would be more comfortable and better than Lee in every other position bar perhaps striker tho Christian started off there before becoming relatively accomplished as a a defensive player.

McCulloch did well before christmas in his first season with us scoring half a dozen goals and setting up a fair few as well. I never wanted him to sign but his first 6 months i thought he was proving me wrong. Went downhill after christmas though and has been pish ever since. Dailly had a couple of decent games at DM in his first few months and a few good games at RB in the latter stages of this season. Other than that he was pretty poor as well and their "display" together against hearts when we let a 2-0 lead drop and nearly lost 3-2 very nearly cost us the title. I will give it to mculloch based on his goals and assists but both have been pretty poor for us. Glad dailly has gone and hopefully mcculloch follows him out the door.

McCulloch did well before christmas in his first season with us scoring half a dozen goals and setting up a fair few as well. I never wanted him to sign but his first 6 months i thought he was proving me wrong. Went downhill after christmas though and has been pish ever since. Dailly had a couple of decent games at DM in his first few months and a few good games at RB in the latter stages of this season. Other than that he was pretty poor as well and their "display" together against hearts when we let a 2-0 lead drop and nearly lost 3-2 very nearly cost us the title. I will give it to mculloch based on his goals and assists but both have been pretty poor for us. Glad dailly has gone and hopefully mcculloch follows him out the door.

McCulloch quickly settled into a comfort zone and knew he'd be picked every week.

I think that's happened with a few players.

It's a horrible thing to say and I can't phrase it any other way, but you're almost 'glad' some of our players get wee niggly injuries so that other players get a chance - Broadfoot and McCulloch being the two that come to might right away.

Certainly Mcculoch

I think he could have a part to play in europe just standing in where he did a few times last season.

I honestly think he is a better all round player overall.

But i still feel :anguish: about them both really

Well, as it looks like both would only ever be used now as defencive cover, I would have went with Dailly as he is familiar with the role.

Now that Dailly has gone, I would hope Mcculloch follows but what are the chances of that happening with him being Walter Smith's best buddy.

Financial problems at the club, a injury prone "striker" who is only good enough to fill in for a 39 year old veteran defender when he's suspended and is on high wages, who we were offered 1.25 million for last summer and said "no" SHOULD be first out the door! Before the likes of Ferguson, Adam, Webster, Bougherra? Boyd?

this would be like asking what would i prefer?

A - living in fritzels basement

B - Getting dry bummed by a horse

So, what would you prefer?

oh, fritzel every time (tu)

Must say i'm not really a fan of either but if pushed i'd go for McCulloch.

I watched Dailly play RB against Hibs when we attempted to give Sellic a lifeline in the title race and it was the worst performance i think i've ever seen from a Rangers RB. Does he know what a 1-2 is or a give and go? Don't think he ever got by the half way line when we were desperate for goals. Then he started putting in useless diagonals from the half way line.....

McCulloch is a little more forward minded so for me he just edges it.

Next these two cunts will be vying for a place in goal. That'll sort Watties GK problem!!!

Christian Dailly, without hesitation. He actually knows to play the position and has played there thoughout his career in the Premiership and at International level and its travesty to think our Manager played a failed Striker back there who's not even at Dion Dublin standard never mind Chris Sutton in terms of historical strikers who could play at centre back.

I've answered at centre back but I would say that Christian would be more comfortable and better than Lee in every other position bar perhaps striker tho Christian started off there before becoming relatively accomplished as a a defensive player.

My thoughts exactly! (tu)

didnt vote for any as i want both nowhere near Ibrox next season

sooner the both are gone, the better for Rangers FC and its fans sanity!

2 cloggers, hammer throwers and anti-footballers

no matter how much we downsize, their total lack of technical ability is still not where we are and never will be at.

we deserve better

;)

cant believe some fellow fans have actually picked a favourite! crazy