Link for the game tonight.

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

it's not illegal if the broadcast is outside the uk, yes ?

there is one rumoured on FF, i'm keeping an eye on it as it's golf on at the moment.

Ano mate it should work when you refresh but around kick off am sure. well says that on that website and thats what site a normaly use.

Supposed to be on here lads

mms://87.255.34.59/thisisgolf_tv=tig_live

Paste the link into URL in WMP !!!

Sorry if im not supposed to post the link but im new here , if it's not allowed then i will delete it !!!

Click File then open URL !!!

Ok, I could be being retarded here, but where's "file" in WMP :anguish:

I've never used it, but it's the only player I have on this laptop until I bother my arse to install something else.

Edit: also, you're not supposed to post it. You can PM it to people (click their name on the left and select "send message"). Cheers mate, and welcome to RM (tu)

Sorry if im not supposed to post the link but im new here , if it's not allowed then i will delete it !!!

its the same server as mine part from its the url. so looks like both links we have should be working :D fingers crossed.

Mon the Gers :D

I've never used it, but it's the only player I have on this laptop until I bother my arse to install something else.

Cant find it either. Fucking Vista, so hard to find stuff.

Edit: also, you're not supposed to post it. You can PM it to people (click their name on the left and select "send message"). Cheers mate, and welcome to RM (tu)

right click on ur media player up the top beside now playing. then file then open URL or just url and paste that link he postesd up there ^^. working with me anyway and is same server as website link i also have

right click on ur media player up the top beside now playing. then file then open URL or just url and paste that link he postesd up there ^^. working with me anyway and is same server as website link i also have

Nice one matey, working fine! (tu)

Nice one matey, working fine! (tu)

your welcome mate :D

Thanks very much, link is working a treat! :)

Thanks very much, link is working a treat! :)

same, but the golf is still on.