***The Official Dynamo Moscow (1) vs (0) Celtc thread***

Pedro

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dynamo will take care of them over in Russia!

Fortun'e is a good player, but he's not an out and out goalscorer.

Aye but you said that Willo Flood is the type of signing that would win Celtic the league last year.....

..... :craphead:

does anyone have pics of the dynamo fans with the union jack

i want to see this aswel, last night has totally fucked them up, oh wait a minute they have an outstanding away record in europe dont they

HITKID Aleksandr Kokorin refused to swap his jersey for a Celtic top - because he reckons wearing it again will help him inflict further punishment on the Hoops.

Tony Mowbray's Champions League masterplan failed its first test when Kokorin struck to secure a 1-0 win in Wednesday's first leg.

It was his first top-level goal for Dynamo Moscow and he fancies himself to repeat the dose in next week's return clash because he has taken his lucky home to wash and wear again.

Superstitious Kokorin admitted he blanked all offers from Celtic's shattered stars to exchange shirts and said: "I will take my jersey home and wash it.

"Then I'll put it on for the second leg and try to do the same again.

"After that, I will probably keep it for the memories along with the lucky boot I wore when I scored. I will keep them for further glory.

"I don't feel like a hero. I really don't feel anything at the moment except for huge fatigue.

"Just as I switched on the phone after the game, a flow of cheerful text messages showed on my mobile.

"I've received congratulations from my parents, friends and almost everyone who knows me. It's a great pleasure."

Kokorin revealed Dynamo's players sat in silent disbelief after their famous Parkhead win.

He revealed they were so drained after their epic victory they didn't have the energy to speak, never mind celebrate.

Celebrate

But delighted gaffer Andrei Kobelev soon broke the silence when he bounded joyously into the dressing-room.

Kokorin said: "Just after the final whistle, I didn't understand fully just exactly what we had done.

"I'd been subbed so I just got up from the bench and went on to the pitch to shake my team-mates' hands and my opponents and then went down to the changing room.

"It also didn't look like a winning day in the dressing room after the game. Everyone was sitting quiet, very tired.

"No one actually had enough left of their emotions to celebrate the win.

"Then Kobelev came into the dressingroom and asked 'Why are you so quiet? Did anyone die?' "At that point everyone laughed for the first time."

Kobelev had every right to be pleased because his side completed a thoroughly professional job. Mowbray and the Celtic supporters were looking for big things but Celtic looked rusty and a touch disjointed.

Dynamo, on the other hand, were clear in their thinking and carried out their game plan to the letter.

Kokorin admitted he was blown away by the atmosphere generated by the Parkhead fans and was pleased Celtic's players could not mirror the performance of their supporters.

He said: "I wasn't really shocked by the atmosphere from the stands and I can't say I was very demoralised by it.

"However, I was really impressed how well they all sung together. I have never heard such good singing by fans and the atmosphere was absolutely brilliant.

"But I didn't feel any pressure during the game. I got used to the noise from the stands during the warm-up.

"When we went on the pitch and all the crowd were singingYou'll NeverWalk Alone, I thought ' Wow! How beautiful'.

"But then I looked to where the Dynamo supporters were sitting and after that all I concentrated on was the game.

"Kobelev had warned us about the pressure from the stands.

"He told us we had to overcome their pressure in the first 30 minutes and after that we could play our game.

Energy

"I hope it will be easier for us in the second leg. We will be playing at our own ground with the majority of our fans behind us and I hope we go through."

But the Russian starlet is adamant the tie is not over and that wide Bhoys Shaun Maloney and Aiden McGeady can turn Dynamo's joy to despair when the teams clash next week in the Khimki Stadium.

Maloney and McGeady were among Mowbray's better performers and their energy and enthusiasm were evident. Kokorin said: "The most impressive players for Celtic were the wingers on both sides. They were speedy and very dangerous."

Leo Fernandez agreed with team-mate Kokorin that the tie is not over.

The Argentine reckons there is a threat from Celtic even though he was among the defensive heroes who stood firm to defend Kokorin's goal.

Mowbray's first-choice strike pair of Scott McDonald and Marco-Antoine Fortune were unable to break through the Russian rearguard despite a hat-trick of first-half chances.

Then Chris Killen and Georgios Samaras were given half-an-hour to get the goal but they, too, failed. Fernandez admitted his team coped with the physical approach of Mowbray's attack but reckons there could be a twist in the tail. He believes Mowbray's men will have all guns blazing in Moscow with nothing to lose.

Fernandez said: "It was a difficult enough game for us in Glasgow and I won't single out one special player for Dynamo.We were strong as a team.

"However, Celtic showed they are a good side who can play differently by changing their style from long balls on to the heads of strikers to short,quickpasses.

"The key moment was when they changed for two fresh strikers because it became even harder for us to defend.

"Celtic's strikers were not always gentlemen when they tackled me but I don't want to talk about it much because we won.

"I will concentrate on the return leg and that will be even tougher because Celtic now have nothing to lose. They will be desperate to win."

http://www.<No links to this website>/football/spl/...86908-21560632/

There was a dynamo mosco fan at the emirates supporting rangers yesterday, he had moscow scarf, sounded very russion and a rangers top, had a great time aswell, i got a pic of him i ll post when i get back :P

There was a dynamo mosco fan at the emirates supporting rangers yesterday, he had moscow scarf, sounded very russion and a rangers top, had a great time aswell, i got a pic of him i ll post when i get back :P

We go back a long way with them of course ... 1945 and 1972 ... and if they can dump timmy out of the Champions League on Wednesday we can add 2009 to that roll of honour :pipe: