Magic: "I am happy at Rangers. I don't want to move.

Boab

Sounds to me like Madjid KNOWS he can improve himself while at our club -- because of the CL involvement. Nothing wrong with that. But I for one, get the feeling he is looking to improve himself all the way to France or England (after this year?).

That's at least twice he has came out and said this, surely he can't leave now. :)

just remember ur countrymen King " traitor " Cuellar was like that last year then fucked off

Difference being Boogie has CL football this season, Cuellar didn't.

Agreed... I think if we had made the CL Cuellar would not have been so quick footed

If we were in the CL then we wouldn't have had to of sold Cuellar.

That's at least twice he has came out and said this, surely he can't leave now. :)

just remember ur countrymen King " traitor " Cuellar was like that last year then fucked off

Difference being Boogie has CL football this season, Cuellar didn't.

Agreed... I think if we had made the CL Cuellar would not have been so quick footed

If we were in the CL then we wouldn't have had to of sold Cuellar.

Cuellar chose to leave we didn't choose to sell him.

i think we will struggle to hold onto him next summer but this time i think hes staying as he wants a crack at the champions league. At least next year we should be in a better financial position and could cope with losing him a bit better than we could at the minute.

I think we have one more season with Boogie. He will want to throw himself around on the European stage, and if he does well like big Cuellar, someone will come in for him with serious money and he'll be offski.