*** Live Football Thread 10/11 ***

Boab

• Replies 12.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Walcott is getting more invisible with every game he plays.

DBBTB just texted me and said that Lennon is turning into the player Walcott should have been, and he's spot on.

He's hopeless, especially against Ashley Cole.

Arshavin, bar his goals against Liverpool, is also turning into Arsenal's Berbatov, albeit at a third of the price.

DBBTB just texted me and said that Lennon is turning into the player Walcott should have been, and he's spot on.

Arshavin, bar his goals against Liverpool, is also turning into Arsenal's Berbatov, albeit at a third of the price.

Andrei Arshavin - a one season wonder, good UEFA Cup run, and Euro 2008, bar that, and the odd performance here, and there, he's done nothing.

Andrei Arshavin - a one season wonder, good UEFA Cup run, and Euro 2008, bar that, and the odd performance here, and there, he's done nothing.

once these eastern europeans make theyre money from big moves they tend to go off the boil

They play seven games and beat some pish teams no bother, yet when they come up against Man Utd and Chelsea, it's a little bit cringeworthy.

I'd have Hodgson in there should Wenger leave. Can find a superb bargain, plays good football but most importantly, he knows when to get the muscle on and see out a game.

Arsenal have faced just six shots on target in the games against Man Utd and so far versus Chelsea, conceding five goals. Generous.

Just saw that on the BBC's text service.

Almunia is one of the worst goalies around.

Terrible 2nd half. I just don't understand Arsene Wenger at times. Had the chance to do something in the transfer window, and chose not to, apart from bringing in Sol Campbell :lol:

Arsenal are lacking in so many positions.

Arsenal are scared to shoot, it's a bit pathetic to watch.

Arsenal need a proper holding midfielder , a CB and a powerful CF that can actually take a shot on goal. All tried and tested and reassuringly expensive. Otherwise they are getting nowhere near that title.

It's great thrashing the bottom feeders 4-0 away from home , but counts for SFA when the best defences know how to contain your style of football.

Drogba is easily the best free kick taker in the world, now that Juninho has retired.

:craphead:

Biased much? Drogba fanboi.

He's very good, but there's better. He's definitely not "easily" the best.