*** Live Football Thread 10/11 ***

Boab

• Replies 12.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I don't know whether it's their lack of quality or the fact Celtic are closing down all the Hearts players, but every second hearts pass is a punt up to the bheggers defence. They need to sort that out.

Massive tactical blunder by Tony The Forth taking off Crosas. Hearts should go 4-5-1 and give themselves a two man advantage in midfield. They would hem Celtic in leaving their only out a long ball to the Greek tranny and the Koala Bear, which would be meat and drink for the Hearts back line.

"I've seen the replays a couple of times now and I'm not convinced it was a penalty. Gary Caldwell sits up immediately and shakes his finger. He obviously thinks he got a touch on the ball, but he was sold by Glenn Loovens terrible mistake" BBC Radio Scotland football correspondent Chick Young

This is brilliant TV to cure my hangover. Love listening to Craig Burley when they let in a goal. He's spewing.

he's making Caldwell sound like a hero for getting sent off - 'trying to dig them out of a hole.....and pays the ultimate price'

Scottish Chommentators can never hide their true colours, I think most of them are mhanks.

I prefer Craig Paterson :thumbup:

Does Caldwell miss the game with us?

Doubt it, probably just a 1 match ban. I'd be gutted if he didn't get to play against us. :D

McManus is worse though. And Loovens is pretty pish.

Tims say Mowbray sent their only decent defender out on loan :lol:

You know your in the shit, when Darren O'Dea is the best defender :lol:

It was a stonewall penalty, and anyone that say's anything different is a bitter tim bastard. Gary Caldwell took the player, then the ball, inside the box - penalty!

What's hard to understand about that?

It was a stonewall penalty, and anyone that say's anything different is a bitter tim bastard. Gary Caldwell took the player, then the ball, inside the box - penalty!

What's hard to understand about that?

tell that to chic young